Chapter 27 ~ It's My Fault

I feel myself being lowered to the ground but I don't notice because I'm so distressed. I'm breathing very fast and I feel like the walls are closing in on me.

"He's gone. He's not gonna make it back. He's gone" I say almost in a whisper and to no one in particular.

"No he's not. He'll be back. Jack can take care of himself and he'll be okay. Plus he has Daniel with him. It'll be okay, y/n." It's Tiffany.

"No he's not." I say. He can't. They'll get him. "Oh no" I say at a sudden realization.

"What?" She asks.

"Daniel is with him." I say looking down, tears streaming down my face.

"I don't see the problem... " Tiff says.

"Rachel is going to be mad. I have to tell her. This is so bad. Why would he do this. Why" I stand up, grab the note, and walk downstairs with Tiffany following.

"Where are—" Rachel starts. She makes eye contact with me and immediately is worried. "What's wrong?! Where are they?! Why are you crying?!?" She says running towards me.

"They.. left" I say handing the note to her.

She looks terrified as she takes the note and begins to read. Her expression is hard to read until she finishes it.

She looks at me. "Why?" She asks with anger.

I stare back sadly.

"Why do you keep messing things up?? I'm always here for you even though you can't make any friends. I've never done anything to hurt you and now you're the reason my boyfriend might die!"

I knew she'd be mad but I didn't think she'd blame me so much. I do deserve it though.

"I'm sorry" I whisper looking away.

"You're always sorry, y/n. But nothing ever changes" She storms upstairs. "ILL JUST BE UPSTAIRS LOOKING FOR A CLUE TO FIND THEM" she yells from the stair case.

The rest of the boys look very confused and a little scared. They're obviously trying to stay out of it but are very curious. Tiffany engulfs me into a hug.

"I have to find them" I say barely audible. Rachel is right. It is my fault.

~~~~~~~~~|~|~|~~~~~~~~
Ayyy well this is— in existence lol