Chapter 7 ~ No Bus

J= Jack
Y= you.
J- "the buses already left..." I missed the bus. My mom won't be done working until late. I don't bring a lot of money to school so I don't have enough for a taxi. I limp to a bench nearby and lower myself slowly onto it. Jack sits down next to me. He still seems concerned. He's so sweet. J-"so, I'm guessing you need a ride." I look anywhere but him and don't answer hoping I might be able to think of someone I can call. J-"Okay, so you do.. I'll can give you a ride." You don't really have any other choice so you agree but tell him no one can know. He nods and stands up taking your bag. You struggle to get up but try really hard to make it look like you aren't struggling or in pain because it's "no big deal". Of course it's pretty obvious so he helps you up carefully.  Y-" where's you car?" J-"In the back parking lot... ... how about I go get it and pick you up here so you don't have to walk?" Hey says trying to help. Y-"No, I can walk, I'm okay." You say. You want to convince him you're ok even though you are not. You start to walk. His car is so far away. You make it half way but every step gets more and more painful. Jack notices because you keep going slower and the look on your face. J-"Uhhmm... y/n?... do you want me to... umm.. carry you?" He asks unsure of how you'll respond. You know you should say no but you feel terrible physically and mentally. You look around. Everyone has left so Melissa won't know. Y-"Uhh.. sure... please." You both stop and he picks you up carefully to avoid hurting you more. He walks faster than before and you soon arrive at his car. He helps you in and you give him directions to your house. He begins to drive...
~~~~~~~~