Chapter 14 ~ What Needs To Be Done

Y/n POV:
Arghhh owwwww my head hurts. Oh crap Melissa... I open my eyes and see that I am on a bedroom floor and my hands and legs are tied and connected to the bed. I don't know what Melissa is gonna do. I need to get away. I start to think of where my phone is then I realize it's probably still in my room since I was sleeping when they took me. Okay... I need to come up with a way to get away. I try to untie the ropes or force myself out of them but they are too tight. I look around for something sharp or really anything to help me but the room is pretty empty. I try one last time to yank my hands from the bed. That was a mistake. As soon as I do it all that moves is the bed and it makes a really loud noise. I hope no one hears it but I have not been very lucky lately. Sure enough Melissa comes walking in. She looks at me with a satisfied appearance while she walks towards me. "So.. you thought you could go behind my back.. and trick Jack into liking you... didn't you?" As she said this she got close to me and started messing with my hair. "Well.. didn't I warn you? Stay away from him? I know you heard me. You thought that if you just 'kept it a secret' I wouldn't find out and you could go on with your exciting, secret, life didn't you?" Her face hardened as she continued, "you didn't think I'd find out?!" She yanks my hair and starts to raise her voice. "You're gonna pay for what you've done... I can't believe you thought I wouldn't find out.."
"Who told you?" I say quietly.
"Who told me?!? I have eyes around the whole school. EVERYONE was watching you. You obviously didn't try too hard to hide it. RYANNN!!" She calls. I don't know what to think. I don't know what's gonna happen. I guess we never should have talked kindly ever at school. I knew this would happen. I knew it. Why did I let this happen? Why? I knew this would happen and I was too caught up in the moment to stop. I'm brought back to reality when Ryan comes into the room. "Ryan, this beautiful, soft, creature thought she could go against us.... you know what needs to be done." Ryan just smiles and nods and Melissa leaves the room. I'm just thinking what needs to be done? Ryan, still smiling comes towards me and hits me, not hard enough for me to pass out. I wish I did pass out. "I want you to be awake for this" he says STILL SMILING. I'm really scared now. He starts to kiss me. No... nonono... "please stop..." I say trying to pull away even though it's impossible since I'm tied down. Of course he doesn't quit he just continues. "Pleasseee.. PLEASEE STOP.. WHAT do you WANT?!? Pleaseeee" He wont stop but I start to hear something outside. Then I hear pounding on the locked door...
Jack's POV:
We're on our way to their location and I'm just praying y/n is alright. I don't know what they are gonna do to her. We finally get to the place which is a house in the ghetto, probably Ryan's house. Rachel and I hop out of the car so quickly and through the door. We see Melissa who looks really pleased with herself until she sees us, pop up off the couch she was sitting on and come towards us telling us some crap about property and trespassing. I hear y/n yelling stop. It makes me so mad. I just push Melissa out of the way and follow y/n's voice to a room. Of course.. the door is locked. I pound on it as hard as I can and yell her name.
Rachel's POV:
Jack pushes Melissa and goes to where y/n's shouting is coming from. Melissa pops back up pretty quick but the sound of y/n in pain just makes me so mad. I start towards Melissa and punch her as hard as I can in the face. That was really satisfying and it had to hurt. I continue punching her until she stops fighting back, then I follow in the direction Jack went in.
Y/n POV:
When I hear the pounding on the door Ryan looks up. He looks really pissed. I hear Jack calling my name and all my feelings come back like I've never felt anything before. I start to shake and sob. Ryan stands up just as jack breaks the door and rushes at Ryan. They begin beating each other and before I know it Rachel is by my side hugging me. I can't see anything anymore since my eyes are so full of tears. Soon I feel that Jack is next to me, too. I hear him saying something to Rachel and then he picks me up...
~~~~~~~~
Whewwww this chapter was idk😂😂 I'm tired again but I think that must just happen when I write I guess lol. Welp... Happy Easter!