Chapter 20 ~ It's Not Over

Y/n POV:
I start to take the styrofoam full of food off trying not to drop anything. I hear chuckling and look over at Jack who is trying to contain his laughter. The sight of him like that makes it harder not to drop everything. Eventually I'm able to get control over the stuff and I hold it like a bowl on my lap. I start to open some of the candy and begin to eat. Soon I see the rest of the guys and Rachel coming in. Zach is walking with the girl I ran into earlier. Hmm. Does he know her? Whatever. I focus on the food again. Everyone comes and sits near us. The girl that came with Zach looks at me confused. I realize she's probably wondering why I'm not pregnant any more. I see Zach whispering to her and her laugh a little. She's really pretty.

The movie starts. It's kinda scary and I don't really like scary movies. I always get really into it.

*thirty minutes later*

*BOOM SCREECH*

I jump in my seat. I was trying to hide all my jumps but this time it really scared me. I feel Jack put his arm around me.

"It's okay, y/n. It's not real" he whispers in my ear. I lay my head on his shoulder.

The movie is now at a part that's really calm. I start to fall asleep before another loud noise comes causing me to jump and jerk my head up.

Ugh I want this movie to be over already. I hear vibrating and look over at Jacks lap where his vibrating phone is. He picks it up and I see that it's his manager. He looks kinda annoyed, I guess since his manager is interrupting the movie.

"I have to pick up y/n. Sorry but he says we always have to unless we have a really good reason and movies aren't one." He explains.

"Oh yeah, that's fine" I reply.

He nods sadly and makes his way out of the theater. Soon all the other boys start getting calls too and heading down. So it's just me and Rachel and the other girl.

I'm not enjoying this movie and I have to pee so I tell Rachel and the other girl but mainly Rachel that I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Usually Rachel would come with me but she's obviously really into the movie so I don't bother her.

I head down to the restrooms. On my way I see the bois and their manager. It looks like they're arguing. I hope everything is alright.

I slip past them and enter the restroom. I go into the stall and do my business. I hear someone else come in but I think nothing of it. I hear them leave. I finish up and go to wash my hands.  I'm still looking down while I walk towards the sinks and then  I look at the mirror. O. MY. GOSH. I'm so startled and I don't know what to think. On the mirror "it's not over bitch" is written on the mirror. I begin to freak out and I grab paper towels, wet them, and begin scrubbing. It must have been a dry erase marker because it came off pretty easy.

As I finish I just stare at myself in the mirror. I don't know what to do. "It's not over bitch". What do I do? Do I tell Jack? What? What do I do? My thoughts are spinning. I slowly reach for the soap and start to wash my hands. I decide not to tell Jack. I'm not his responsibility and he's already done too much for me.

I leave the bathroom afraid someone is gonna pop out and murder me or hurt me or something.  I walk back to the theater still engrossed in my thoughts.