Chapter 21 ~ Ask Her

I enter the theater and head towards my seat. I guess I need to act normal since I'm not telling Jack.

I get to my seat and see a happy Jack. I fake a smile and ask him in a whisper what happened.

"Well, turns out, the fans that saw us earlier started telling everyone about the 'baby' and now the entire fandom thinks we're having a kid together" he says smiling.

I'm confused. "... and that's good?" I ask.

"Well no. I honestly think it's funny. My manager is really mad and that's what he called us all about but it'll be easy to fix"

"How are you fixing it?"

"Well, we have options. 1: We could tell them the truth but we could get sued my the theater. Or 2: we make up some other story and don't get sued." (Lol I know getting sued is a stretch😂)

"Wow.. um.. ok well what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know. My manager seems to think we should make up a story and not risk being sued"

"And what do you think?" I ask.

"I think it'd be fun. We could tell them it's true, or that your my cousin and I just wanted to help you when you were talking to that lady, or that you were wearing a fake baby bump for some weird reason" he chuckles at the end.

"Okay, Well I'd prefer to not look like I'm actually pregnant in front of the world so I'd go with the last one as weird as it may be." I smile. He actually made me forget what just happened in the bathroom.

"Okay" he laughs. I look away remembering what happened. I can't tell him but I don't know what to do about it. I need to make sure I act normal though, or he'll know somethings up.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" He asks.  Well I guess I'm failing so far. 

"Yeah I'm fine. Why?"

"You just kinda seem a little bit upset. I don't know" he answers.

"No I'm just tired and now ya know, we have to get a story made up about why I was wearing a baby bump" I try to smile reassuringly but I probably failed.

"Yeah I get that" he says. 

The movie finally ends and we leave and head to the car.

Jack's POV:
The movie ends and we head to the car. I have to ask her to be my girlfriend before today ends. I'm thinking maybe I can get her alone back at the house and ask her then. Fingers crossed. 

She seemed kinda upset or something at the theater but she just said it was because she's tired and we have to make up a story. I guess I should believe her but for some reason I don't. Right now she's talking to Tiffany about something.

We pull up at the house and go inside. Rachel and Daniel decide to go watch a movie. I don't know why. We just watched one. But they do and everyone decides to watch it with them. They order pizza and sit down. Y/n says she's gonna go upstairs to rest. This is my chance. I tell her I'll come too in a minute. I go to the kitchen and get some snacks before heading upstairs.... here goes....

~~~~~|~|~|~|~~~~~
Yayayyy he's gonna ask her!! Finally!... or is he?🤔🧐
I'm not telling hhehehheh 🤐🤗