Chapter 17 ~ Sooo

We head downstairs for breakfast and I notice that Rachel is here. Hmm... I thought she went home last night. Whatever. I push the thought out of my mind and welcome the thought of fruit loops for breakfast. All the boys are already at the table with Rachel eating whatever cereal they prefer. Jack pours us both some fruit loops and malk. (😂😂malk)That is another thing I love, besides him being sweet, we also love a lot of the same foods. We sit down at the table next to each other. I feel his knee resting against mine and it makes me so happy. I'm sure he doesn't realize it's there. I turn my thoughts to the conversation at the table when Jonah asks me how I slept. "Really well actually. Thanks for asking" I say, "also thank you guys for letting me stay here last night. It was really thoughtful." "Are you serious??" Daniel says, "after what you went through... who's after you... you're staying here until they're in juvie" I'm kinda surprised. I was gonna go home but I guess not. "Really? Is that okay?" I ask all the boys and they nod and agree. I look at Jack. He's smiling really big and nodding too. "well thanks guys.. I know I feel a lot safer here." We finish breakfast and decide that since I'm staying with the boys for now, I should go get my things from my house. All the boys decide to come with us because after we are going to go to the arcade and then the dollar store for candy to sneak into the movies with. We all get in the car and Corbyn drives leaving Zach in the front seat, me, Jack, and Jonah in the middle and Rachel and Daniel in the back. I've notice that Rachel had been with Daniel a lot lately and I wonder what is happening with them. Also I'm pretty sure I've seen her blushing a lot. Soon we pull up at my house and I get out of he car along with Rachel. "Hey I'll come too" Jack says.
"No that's okay. We'll be fast and I wanna catch up with Rachel." He smiles at me and I walk inside with Rachel.

Jack POV:
Rachel and y/n walk inside and immediately the boys all turn and look at me. "What?" I say even though I know.
"Gosh Jack, ask he to be your girlfriend already" Zach says.
"Yeah I literally saw you guys cuddling this morning" Jonah says. I try to roll my eyes and act annoyed but I give myself away by smiling and blushing in the process.
"Awwww he's blushing" Daniel yells.
"OKAY guys!! I know. Geeezzz. I just don't know when and I don't really deserve her, I mean I left her when she needed me when her dad left when we were little." I say looking at my hands.
"Okay, you were in like fourth grade! You didn't even know. And I think she really needs you right now." Corbyn says. He has a point. "Alright, I guess I'll try to ask her today sometime. ...and Daniel, what's this I'm seeing between you and Rachel?" I see him start to blush and i yell, "HAH! NOW WHO'S BLUSHING" feeling accomplished.
"Well" Daniel starts