Chapter 4 ~ Baseball

(J- Jack, M- Melissa, Y- You)
The game was starting and your team was batting first. When you and Jack were in fourth grade you used to play baseball together in PE, too. You were pretty good at it and he always used to brag about you too his friends. (Time Skip) You were up next to bat and the score was a tie. You weren't usually nervous but Jack was there so you were. It was your turn. J- "Go y/n. you got this" he said to you smiling. Y- "Thanks" you said and smile back. You grab a bat and get ready. Ryan is pitching and has obviously been told by Melissa to try and get you out. He succeeds at first but then you decide that for once you are actually gonna win. He throws the ball and you swing your bat. The ball goes all the way to the outfield! You start running. You can hear your Jack and the rest of your team cheering for you. You make it to first base, then second, then third. You run as fast as you can and you make it home!  You won the game for your team. You are so happy and so is Jack. Him and your team runs to you and he picks you up and swings you around. He lets you back down and you look at Melissa and see her with an extremely angry look on her face. (Jack's POV)
It is her turn to bat. I tell her she's got it because I just want to talk to her. She smiles. I love seeing her smile. She seems sort of familiar like I've seen her before. I just cant figure out where. Oh well. She's batting and I can tell that idiot Ryan is purposely throwing bad. But then I see her make the best of it and hit the ball all the way to the outfield! wow its amazing. Then I realize where I know her from. It's y/n! (Your POV)
The game is over and you start to walk back into the gym with Jack. J- "Wow y/n, that was awesome! You're so good!... You know.. it reminds me of my best friend from when i was little..."
*Omg he knows* you think *what do I do*
J- "You know she looked just like you." Y- "Oh really, that's interesting" you say trying to sound like its not a big deal and you can change the subject now.
J- "Yeah.. and you know what? her name was y/n, too."
Y- "oh" you say completely unsure what to do. J- "Yeah but then she had to move to LA. I thought I'd never see her again but.. I guess I was wrong... y/n" Y- "You remember?" He nods his head. You didn't know what to do. Or say. Y- "Uhhmm... I got to go now." You say as you grab your bag and rush to the locker room to get changed. You don't know what to do. Your thoughts are running through your mind so fast. If he knows who you are it might change things. Or maybe if he does end up hating you he will be able to find things stupid things you did in fourth grade and tell Melissa causing you more problems. You had no idea what was going to happen. You were done changing and you walked out of the lockers and out of the school, you rounded a corner and ran into Melissa and Ally...