Chapter 24 ~ I'm Leaving

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I scream jumping out of bed. "YOU THINK YOU CAN GO THROUGH MY STUFF??!" I say as I grab my laptop back but not before I see him closing out of my OPENED email from before.

"Y/n, I'm sorry, I just—" Jack tries to explain himself.

"YOU'RE SORRY? YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU GOT ON MY LAPTOP!" I shout at him.

He looks kind of surprised but he also has a really pained expression.  I feel kind of bad for yelling but I don't even know what that email says.

"I know. I'm sorry" he says walking towards me slowly. "I shouldn't have. I know"

"You should be sorry! What the hell were you thinking?"

I start to pack my laptop into my bag and some of my clothes that I had had out.

"I don't know, Y/n, I'm sorry... what are you doing"

"I'm leaving"

"What? No you can't leave! I just got you safe" he steps in front of me.

"Jack, you can't make me stay here." I say trying to be calm.  "I can be safe somewhere else. Goodbye" I say while stepping around him. He grabs my arm.

"Please, y/n, I'm sorry. Please don't leave" I yank my arm away and glare at him.

I step out his bedroom door only to be stopped again.

Tiff's POV:
I open my eyes to the sound of.. y/n ... I think shouting.  I hope everything's alright. Maybe she's just having a nightmare or something because of what happened.

My attention is drawn to the warm arm wrapped around my waist. I glance down and smile. Zach. We were just talking on his bed... and now we're sleeping. Aghhhh butterflies.

I close my eyes and attempt to fall back asleep but y/n's shouting hasn't ended. It's not helpful that Jack's room is right next to Zach's.

I hear her say something about leaving. That's when I decide to get up, even thought I could stay here forever.

I slowly pry myself out of Zach's arms, get out of the bed, and leave the room. I get to Jack's door right as it's being opened.

"Hey, is everything okay?" I ask as she she storms past me, not bothering herself to answer.

"Where are you gonna go?" Jack says. Obviously he's upset, too.

"IM CALLING AN UBER, AND WHERE I GO IS MY BUSINESS."

I try to stop Jack but he definitely does not want to be stopped but when I pull on his arm he finally acknowledges my existence.

"What happened?!" I ask.

He looks like he's deciding what to do. Finally he starts talking.

"Okay.. so earlier tonight I walked into my room and y/n stood up really fast and shut her laptop. She looked like she was hiding something... like she didn't want me to know something. Usually I'd give her space but... now since she's being threatened... I thought I should check it out. So when I couldn't sleep, I got on her laptop.  Then she woke up and freaked out."

"Okay well was it worth it? I mean did you find anything important?"

He hesitantly answers, "yeah I did"

Silence.

This is where he should tell me what he found.

"Um, I need to find her" he says.

"Hey, wait. What did you find?" I'm too tired to care if he wants me to know or not.

He looks away. "It was an email. It said a long thing about how they're coming for her and she won't get away and a bunch of other stuff." He looks down, "it said a lot of other stuff... really bad stuff...    ..I just.. I need to find her"

"Wait. Let me. She probably won't listen to you right now." I say. He thinks for a second and then nods.

I head downstairs and see y/n sitting on the porch steps...