Chapter 16 ~ It's Okay

Y/n POV:
I feel so comfortable. So perfectly warm. This bed is so comfy and I love cuddling. . . Wait what? I remember I'm at Jack's house and I realize that we are SERIOUSLY cuddling.  Like, he has one arm over my waist and one under my waist so it's like he's hugging me from behind. We are half spooning and our legs are kinda intertwined. I can't help but smile. I really love him.  I could stay like this forever. I look at the clock. It's 6:12 am. I slept a lot yesterday so that's probably why I'm awake. I just lay and think about yesterday. Jack came for me.  I don't know I guess I just thought I was done for. Ryan was gonna—  don't want to think about it. I look at the clock again and realize it's now 7:00 am and I soon start to doze off.
*time skip to 9:45am*
I open my eyes and this time Jack is awake too. We'd moved so I'm on my back but everything is pretty much the same. I look at Jack. He's already looking at me and our eyes meet giving me major butterflies and causing me to blush a little. He smiles, "Good morning, beautiful" he says. "Morning Jack, ya know, it's only a good morning for me because of you and Rachel.. thank you" I look down when I think of yesterday's events and ....— Ryan... —I feel tears starting to form in my eyes. I feel him pull me closer. "It's okay. I know it was scary. I should have stayed with you." "It's... not your fault." I'm trying to stop myself from crying but it just makes it worse and I start shaking too. Jack sits up and pulls me to his lap. "Y/n, talk to me"
"J-Jack...." I say through sobs, "R—Ry—r" I can't say his name, "he... was gonna..." he hugs me tighter, "I know, I know, shhh, it's okay" he says. I'm so thankful for him. Him being with me just helps me calm down so much.
"Ba—I mean—y/n... I don't ever want you hurt.... I lo—I — um — do you wanna get breakfast?" I nod. We get up and go downstairs.
Jack's POV:
After y/n went to sleep she looked soooo cute and a little bit cold, maybe, I don't know I just wanted to cuddle her really bad so I did. When I woke up I was still cuddling her and she looked soooo adorable. I just lay there with her for about fifteen minutes before she wakes up. She thanks me for saving her yesterday but honestly it's my fault. Ig it weren't for me she wouldn't be bullied so much. They don't want her to talk to me. I should have stayed away when she told me but.. how could I stay away from an angel?  I see her look away obviously trying not to cry. She says something about Ryan. As soon as she mentions him it makes my stomach twist into knots. I wish I'd punched him harder. I mean I knocked him out but.. I can believe he was gonna do that to her. If I hadn't gotten in just when I did...    She starts crying and shaking. I sit up and pull her closer to me " I know, I know, shhh it's okay." I love her so much and I wish I had never left her. "Ba—I mean—y/n.. I don't ever want you hurt... I lo— I — um... do you wanna get breakfast?" Crap. I can't believe I did that. I always imagine what it's be like to call her babe and I accidentally almost did!  I hope she didn't notice. Then I almost told her I love her. I didn't mean to just end the conversation but I'm too embarrassed so I ask her if she wants breakfast.