Chapter 13 ~ Where is She?!?

Jack POV:
I wake up and reach for my phone. Dang. It's 10:30. I told y/n I'd be up at 9:00. Hmm that's kinda weird though. I don't have any messages from her. Usually she'd have spammed me. I hope everything's ok. I text her and ask her if she's up. I get up and get ready to take a shower. I check my phone. No answer. Ok I'm kinda worried but she could just be asleep. I decide to text Rachel. I ask her if y/n is awake and get in the shower. I get put and check my phone. No answer from y/n but about ten from Rachel.
Rachel's messages:
I'm not with her cuz I had to
go home last night.                   10:37 am
Why is she not answering?!   10:37 am
OMG WHAT IF SOME
THING HAPPENED? I'll
Text her.                                     10:38 am
OMG SHES NOT
ANSWERING! IM GOING
TO HER HOUSE NOW.          10:40 am
(End of messages)
I read her messages and now I'm really freaking out. I can't text fast enough so I call her. She picks up almost immediately, "hello?!" I can tell she's freaking out too. "Rachel, why weren't you with her last night?!? She's not answering and this isn't like her" Rachel tells me what happened last night.
Rachel POV:
Ok I'm freaking out because y/n is M.I.A. (😂) Jack calls me and i know he is freaking out, too. He asks me about last night and I tell him. I'm on my way to her house and I tell him that. He says he'll meet me there. Then he asks me if I know who is bullying her and if I know anything about that. I think for a second. Y/n didn't want me to tell him but he needs to know especially since she's not answering. I decide to tell him.
Jack POV:
Rachel tells me everything about y/n's bullying and the people bullying her and everything. I cannot believe it. Melissa. I knew she was messed up. I get to y/n's house and see Rachel pulling up at the same time. We both go inside quickly and start calling for y/n while heading straight to her room. She's not there. Omg. Where is she. No. This can't be happening. She's super tidy and her bed is not made. In fact her sheets are draped so half of them are on the floor. She would never leave it like that. It looks like someone dragged her out. Rachel and I both look at each other. Where is she??? I have an idea. I get on snap chat and look to see Melissa's location.  Crap she must have me turned off... but Ryan being the idiot he is doesn't have his turned off. It shows that he is in a town about twenty minutes from here. I tell Rachel and we both jump in the car and head to Ryan's location.
~~~~|~|~|~~~~~
Sorry this was kinda boring. It's late and I wanted to post but the words just weren't really flowing😬☹️ sorry💖💖