¥~Châpter 16~¥ ~Jøy

I woke up with this huge ass oxygen tank next to me. I hated it. Why me ? Why does my life suck so much, honestly?  But I have to get ready. School is in about an hour and I take so long to get ready. I'm not excited for school. I always thought that the first week of school I'm going to be so happy and excited. But apparently not. I'm just so disappointed. On myself  and on the experience that I have in school. I thought school will be so cool and awesome. But I guess you expectations don't come true as you want it too.

"HONEY C'MON EAT YO BREAKFAST!" My mom yelled.
"OK MOM" I yelled. Then I saw the room spin and then it stopped.
Its ok. That's normal right? I walk into the kitchen to see my mother alone again.
"Mom you need to start dating soon. You need love in your life." I said.
"Sweety the only love of my life was your father. He was the greatest. I can't just date someone else. Its been two years that's too early" my mom said.
"Exactly mom it has been TWO years. That's 24 months. That's a lot of months mom. You need someone." I stated.
"What's going on with you. You never wanted me to date anyone. What happened now?"
"I don't know mom. I don't feel like eating. I gotta catch the bus." I said with an attitude.
"Wait until you get home" she said madly.
I left with fear.