¥~Chapter 8~¥ ~ Jøy

I was scared to go to school today. Knowing that I was getting judged. But I had too. It was my second day of school its still the beginning. Why can't I just stay hoommmeee?
"HONEY COME TO THE KITCHEN I HAVE A GUEST HERE WAITING FOR YOU!!" Mom yelled.
"OK mom I'm coming.........." I called back.
I walked to the kitchen to see Angelica and a random girl. "Hey Angelica" I said
"Hey Joy! I know you're confused in who this is but this is one of my best friend Lizzy." Angelica said.
"Hi I'm Lizzy and I am a, never mind let's go. But this house is huge I love your kitchen!"
"Ok......... And thanks......" I said sadly.
We walked outside as I said bye to my mom my mom held me up. "Hey sweety I need to give you this" she says. She hands me a necklace. It had a photo of dad, my mom and I, I started crying.
I hugged my mom. And went out with no words.
"What happened Joy?" Lizzy said.
"My mom gave me a locket with my dads photo in it..... He died two years ago...." I responded.
"Omg I'm so sorry and you have......... Never mind" Angelica said.
"She has what?" Lizzy asked.
"I have cancer" I said.
"Wait what? I didn't know I'm sorry but I know how you feel. My aunt passed away from cancer and she hated when people treated her differently so I'm not gonna treat you differently" Lizzy stated.
"Thanks....."
"OK let's go!" Lizzy and Angelica shouted.
"OK!!" I said laughing.