¥~Chapter 27~¥ ~Joy

I was surprised to see that angelica was fighting Britney. Angelica cares about me a lot. And I care about her but I can't let her fight other people for me.

"Angelica no more hitting people for me. Please. I know that you care about me and I care about you too but I really don't care that she is here. She is moving schools and she is going to jail in a month. And in that month she is going to be here. And it's fine. I guess" I said.

" A MONTH! That's too long for me. If she tried anything I'll have to do something! " Angelica said.

"I will do something I'll hit her.. Lol. I use to be a boxer. Until I had this."

I got a phone call from my mom I answered it in the bathroom.

"Sorry I have to take this" I said. Angelica nods and I drink to the bathroom.

                                      Mom
                                        Joy

hey sweety!

Hi mom. Why are you more hyper than usual?

Your doctor called me.

Really what did he say?

He said that he checked your results and...

And?!

He found someone to get your medication and he is going to donate!

OMG!

Yep oh and he said that you don't need the tank he said sorry that he gave us the wrong information.

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! MOM THIS IS AMAZING!

Yeah I know the doctor is surprised by all the good luck that you had.

.......

Sweety?

............