Chapter 38 second to last chapter of ¥~Gôodbÿê~¥

(Joy) Have you ever felt that it's officially gonna be the end of your life.

( Wil ) like the world is now the past and you'll be answering questions to God so you can have eternal life with him.

(Angelica) like you feel that you are going to die right at this moment

(Lizzy) that you are fading into the light.

(Britney) when you know you'll never see your loved ones again.

(Kris) when you are in the hospital hearing the beeping and then it stops.

(Joy) well that's me right now

_____________________________

"Omg Joy!" Wil screams.

I was laying there in the ground blood coming out of my head. I wasn't moving. I was helpless. No one could do anything. I was gone. I had no breath I had nothing.

"CALL 911 NOW!" Lizzy screamed

Kris called 911. She was crying. She was also helpless.

"H-h-hello. Help please my friend she isn't breathing she needs to go to the hospital now! Please hurry. P-please she was the first person that became my friend in this messed up school. Please help. Please."

"Ok ma'm it's ok relax the ambulance will be there in two minutes."

I was fading. I felt Wil's arms around me. He hugged me close rocking back and forth kissing me on my forehead. He was crying. He was screaming.

"WHY?! EVERYTHING WAS FUCKING FINE I CAN'T LET YOU LEAVE ME NOT NOW NOT EVER. I PLANNED TO DIE WITH YOU WHEN WE GREW OLDER. I LOVE YOU PLEASE PLEASE DONT LEAVE. DONT GO. DODGE THE LIGHT AND COME BACK TO LIFE, TO ME. COME BACK TO ME!"

I went numb. I couldn't feel anything. I saw no light.

_____________________________

The ambulance comes. I still can hear things. I heard the sirens. I heard my heart beat. Very slowly. Like it was drifting away. I can't speak I can't think properly.

What is going to happen to me........