¥~Chapter 24~¥ ~Wil

JOY IS COMING TO SCHOOL TODAY. I'm so excited! I seem like a girl but. I can't wait to see my girlfriend. I missed her. Even though I visited her. I can't wait to see her and her beautiful face. And I can't wait for her to use her amazing personality. I love her I mean like her. Heuheuheu. I can't wait! But I just idk.

Few hours later.......

I pick up my girlfriend~ and she is so cute. She was beautiful.... I-I just can't believe she looks this wonderful. And the only reason is for picture day!

"so all dressed for picture day My Queen." I said
" *blushes* yea and for you. "She said
" no need to dress up for me. I think you're beautiful the way you are. And the way you look" I said
She laughs and we continue walking. Oh no I see Lizzy next to Joy fangirling so hard right now!

"Jdjdjdnsnzksosnsnn goals" her eyes were twitching while she is trying to hold it in.
I laughed and so did Joy I think I she noticed but tried not to laugh the whole time.

I hear yelling from a distance and it becomes gradually louder. Joy turns around to see angelica running down the street screaming. Joy has a bookbag that has the tank in it now. She started running.
"Watch out Joy!" I said
She ran so cutely I couldn't handle it.
They hug and they started tearing. Angelica was grounded so she couldn't see Joy for a whole week!
Lizzy joined the hug and Angelica pushed her away.
"MINE" she smelled Joys hair and we all started laughing.
We started walking to the bus stop. And we noticed that the bus has been waiting for us the whole time. The bus driver was cheering and tearing up from the reunion. We laughed.

The girls were sitting together and I was in front of them. I hear them giggling and I slapped my forehead.

"I know you're talking about me!"