¥~Chapter 22~¥ ~ Wil

This was the worst day of my life. But also the best. I finally told the love of my life that I loved her. I can't believe she said back. She is amazing but I also think that love is a strong word for me. Since I am in high school. I feel like I went in too strong but I do like her. she is special and different.
  I can't believe Britney ,my ex, was insane. I regret dating her. She isn't a good person no wonder we broke up. I was just desperate. Like most people are in high school. I can't wait until she is allowed to go to school again. I miss her here. And so do Angelica and Lizzy. Lizzy feels guilty and Angelica feels lonely even thought we are here for her. I feel like Joy, gets her more than we do? Idk but she does miss her! And so do I! she is coming next week on Tuesday the day of picture day. She texted me last night telling me that she is so excited about picture day she has been waiting so long for it! And I can't wait to see her in her outfit. She dresses nice for a girl who has difficulties in bringing a roller bag up the two stepped stairs.
I laughed when I said that. And I was walking with Angelica so I must look insane.

"What are you laughing at."