¥~ Châptër 18~¥ ~ Jøy

I walked out the bathroom wiping off the saliva off of my lips with a tissue like Wil did with me. When I looked up I saw people crowded around the bathroom door. I saw people holding flowers. People were saying "Joy are you OK?" "We saw you faint yesterday...." "Hope you feel better"
I saw Britney in the corner with her gang staring down at me.  I saw her lips saying "Urgh *eye roll* Joy is getting all the attention." After she said that I walked up to her in anger.
"Really Britney, really... Are you that stupid. The world does not revolve around you. You can't just have a heart for one day? Then you ask yourselfwhy does no one like me I'm perfect. ' First things first no one likes you cause you're such a bitch to people! And another thing you wonder about is ' why am I still single I'm beautiful?' The reason why you are still single is because you  probably don't know how to love someone. You don't have a freaking heart to give to someone! And you aren't beautiful. No offense. So bye Britney I can't deal with you anymore" I said. I walked away and felt a tug on the wire of my tank. I saw the room spin again. And then I couldn't breath.
"H-help I-I c-c-can't b-b-b-breath." I said grasping for air.
"JOY?!" Wil screamed in worry.
I feel to the floor my head hits it hard. Wil turned to Britney to see that she was cutting my wire.
"BRITNEY STOP!" Wil yelled.
"NO. SHE INSULTED ME" Britney said
"SO DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO KILL HER! JUST CAUSE SHE SPOKE THE TRUTH!" Angelica yelled.
"GET AN ASTHMA PUMP FROM THE NURSE'S OFFICE! SHE IS GOING DIE HURRY!" Wil yelled.
Everyone was in a panic. "OMG OMG OMG OMG SOMEONE HURRY PLEASE PLEASE" people were yelling.
I saw Wil calling my mom. A few minutes later my mom parked horribly and ran in with a oxygen tank. She knelt down next to me connecting the oxygen tank on me.