Final Čhäptêr

I was at the hospital crying. My warm salty tears run down my face. I started praying.

"Please God. Don't take her. Not yet. She doesn't deserve to leave. She hasn't fulfilled her dreams. She hasn't had kids with me. We didn't get married near a beach. The water blue a bright. Sun hitting her beautiful face. She smiling. And I started saying my vows. Promising her that I'll never leave her side. That I'm never going to let her down. That I don't think of her as my wife. I think of her as my world. Please she deserves to have a longer life. SHE IS ONLY 16!" I said crying more.

I had to sit down. Angelica was crying uncontrollably. She couldn't breath. She was broken. Lizzy was screaming on the floor.

_________________________________________

The doctor came in. And started tearing.

"I'm sorry but..... Joy is brain dead. The fall she took. Damaged her brain horribly. I'm sorry."

"NO NO PLEASE. PLEASE DON'T. DO SOMETHING MAKE HER NOT BRAIN DEAD. PLEASE PLEASE. PLEASE DONT LET HER GO." I started screaming

"I can't do anything. I'm sorry"

"AHHHH WHYYY WHY JOY WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO NOW. PLEASE. DONT PULL THAT WIRE. PLEASE DONT GO. PLEASE." Screamed Angelica.

"No.... baby please not you too. What am I suppose to tell your brother. He loves you. He will be devastated to loose you too. Baby please come back. I need you. Please. You make me have a smile every time I see you in the morning. Darling I love you." Joys mom said.

"WHY!" Lizzy cried

Kris was trying to give everyone hugs and was crying uncontrollably as well. She looked at Joy with pity.
_________________________________________

"Ma'm let's not have her suffer anymore. We need to pull the wire. To stop her heart rate."

I walked to Joy crying.

"Can I have a second with her"

"Yes"

"Joy. You were the one for me. You were mine. I love you and I will always remember you. I'll miss you. I'll love you forever. I'll name my first daughter Joy. So that I will have her to remind me of you. I'll keep that note you gave me in class telling me that I was the best boyfriend. I'll have you in my mind my whole life. I'll have a tattoo of boxing gloves to be a reminder of what a badass you were. I love you babe. I always will love you."

The doctor comes in and I nod my head.

He walks to the machine.

And he pulls the wire.

-/\_/\____________________________________

*beeping sound*

*flat line*

"NOOOO"

"She she she she's gone. She is dead. My baby is dead. MY DAUGHTER IS DEAD."

I kiss her forehead. And we all hugged each other. We were all suffering by her loss.

You were gone.....

_________________________________________

I miss you Joy

I have a family now. My daughter Joy is now 9 years old. And she loves the tattoo I have for you. She is always reading that letter of yours.

My wife she is amazing. She reminds me of you.

After your death Angelica took her life. She was lonely. She missed you so much that she couldn't handle it. Lizzy was depressed and she and Angelica weren't talking. Kris was trying to help all of us. She was trying to keep us all together. Kris was the person that held us together.

I love you so much.

_________________________________________

This book was dedicated to the love of my life
Joy Garcia