Chapter 2

Alex POV
"Wait so it actually happened?" Hercules asked surprised and shock spread on his face "Of course it happens I'm irresistible!" I said mocking him slightly Hercules and Lafayette stared at each other and looked back at me with speechless faces "Mon amie, I just didn't know John would be the type" Lafayette shock in his thick French accent "me to he just seems so innocent and shy" Hercules chuckled I winked and smiled while Lafayette took a sip from his glass of water "Y-yes he can at times but, yet again he did top" I said shrugging my shoulders at there reactions, Lafayette spit his water out onto the carpet "HE WHAT??!" He yelled making Hercules put  his arm on his shoulder in a act to calm his distressed boyfriend I shrugged again and crossed my legs casually "Yes he topped and might I add he was amazing" I smiled looking back at the memories and bringing my soft hand onto my neck to rub on the red and purple hickey that was so visible that should be embarrassing , but for me it was pride and I always had one or new one on me.

"Alexander my dear your a sex freak" Hercules chuckled rubbing small circles on Lafayette's shoulders my smiled dropped "What did you call me?" I said growing angry from that word "Freak" "A freak" Hercules repeated again ignoring my angry state while scrolling away on his stupid phone "Qui, a sex addict might you will!" Lafayette added with a giggle cuddling into Hercules deeper "I hate that word, I Alexander Hamilton am not a freak or a slut-" I said almost screaming with rage "Qui I know mon amie but-" I cut him off quickly "But nothing! Why can't a man enjoy sex and be open about it without being shamed, I don't need to be committed my life is fine with me only committed to myself!" I screamed watching Lafayette and Hercules have there full attention on me and nodding there heads whispering small sorries "Thank you" I whispered rubbing my stomach since I've been having a stomach ache all day, weird?

We turned to the door hearing shuffling and a key getting put through the door "that's John" I muttered and of course a freckled curly head popped from the door with not his signature smile on his face "Hi Lafayette and mulligan" he whispered and turned to me last I expected a kiss maybe even a hug but got a grumpy hi Alex where he than disappeared into his room slamming the door behind him "What's up with him?" Hercules pointed out "Gee herc I don't know maybe because he just walked in!" I sarcastically answered, Lafayette shook his head "you're such a Washington" Lafayette giggles nodding for approval from Hercules "Hey I'm nothing like my daddy/professor" I spit feeling disgusting after actually saying it out loud "What a interesting life you live Alex" Lafayette shook his head scrolling through his phone and occasionally laughing at things he would find on the internet

"Laf we should get going" Hercules turned to his boyfriend Lafayette nodded "Where are you guys heading to" I asked tilting my head to the side slightly like a confused child "we are going to get ready to head to the bar with the Schuyler sisters" he said holding his thumbs up to avoid the obvious reason that I don't have the best relationship with the Schuyler sisters "would you like to come Mon amie" Lafayette asked with a sympathetic smile, something inside me told me to decline since 1. 2/3 of the Schuyler sisters hate me 2. my stomach feels like it's going explode! 3. I can't leave John alone if he's sad so I passed "Alright suite yourself!" They both tiptoed out the door heading down the hall into there respected dorms I picked myself up carefully from the floor and headed down the hall to Johns room, I knocked on his door softly.

"Johnathan may I come in please?" I asked hoping he would say yes so I could help with his problem and than make out but of course baby steps Alexander! (AN;": if nobody sees all this foreshadowing I'm going to cry)
"come in" I heard a faint whisper from the back of the room I slowly open the door avoiding to make noise which is dumb it isn't like he's sleeping so than I just swung the door wide open "Hey" I said waving slightly "Hey" he responded looking down at his sketch pad slightly turning the pages I looked up and noticed how colorful and youthful Johns room really was most blues and greens walls, art and paint and easels everywhere and breathtaking art from realistic portraits to small sketching of future projects. This kid was clearly talented.

"So ...what's up?" I said closing the door slowly and walking towards his bed "I-I'm uhh v-very alright?" He stuttered crossing his legs quickly on the bed and grabbing the sketchbook and pressing it to his chest almost looking like a child while he turned dark red "Very alright huh?" I said mocking him while smiling at his cuteness "You sure you are okay" I said becoming serious and worried of the freckled boy "I-I'm j-just worries of a t-thing" he said not looking me in the eye and playing with his pride bracelet a habit he seemed to have "Is it a school deadline thing or a project?"I said slowly sitting on his bed as if I would break him if I was to fast or even loud "N-no I don't want to talk about it" he snapped feeling frustrated and sad? I nodded and got up walking away and slamming the door shut feeling embarrassed and stupid, he's a fuck buddy you don't have to care about his fucking problems as if he would trust me! I don't even trust myself but one thing I can trust myself with is feeling better and feeling better can be many different things for people , a walk at the park or eating or talking to a friend but , Alexander "feel better"is sex and lots of it.

So I grabbed my jacket and keys and walked slowly to Mr.Washingtons place I'm his student aren't I? And I make sure to get a A no matter whats the situation

AN: Fuckk tbh I don't think I like this chapter but it's like 11pm and I need sleep for tomorrow so yeah ig deal with it Lmfaooo byee - Cris 🖇💕