Chapter 17

John POV
I sat in Francis car bopping my heads to the beat of Feels good inc by the gorillaz, I felt bad how harsh I was on Alexander I will still need to talk to him later and set things straight

The sky has fallen and it was dark we were zipping past the streets of New York on a cold night it seemed like we weren't going far seemed like we were going home "special night my ass" I whispered to myself looking at Francis to see if he heard...he didn't.

I sighed and placed my head on the windows when we came to a stop we were at campus Francis turned to me "how would you feel if we went into my apartment on campus?" He asked a smirk making me feel uneasy.

"Uh? Sure why not" I said faking a smile he grinned and opened the door for himself I opened mine and walked over to follow him into the apartment complex.

When they finally made it to his apartment John stared in awe it was so modern only colors like white and black surrounded it.

"Your place is very nice" John complemented with a bright smile "I try" Francis shrugged throwing his coat on a nearby white couch.

John did the same except using a coat rack trying to be polite "do you want to see a movie" Francis asked walking over to the tv that hung on the wall Turing it on with the remote sitting on the couch.

John nodded siting next to Francis on the couch legs crossed "maybe a documentary?" He suggested "those are so boring" Francis sighed putting on a dumb comedy movie.

Well okay rude jackass, John thought Francis has been acting so strange since they left the restaurant, he was pulled out his thought when he put a arm around John to bring him closer forcefully.

John snuggled deeper into Francis warm touch pretending to watch the movie.

Francis would mostly laugh at some things shown on the tv while John let out a fake laugh as well, if you haven't noticed he was miserable.

Trigger warning ⚠️

John felt a hand creeping up his thigh he choose to ignore it, but he couldn't ignore when Francis pulled him into a rough kiss, kiss on a first date? I guess there's a first for everything, John thought

"Your so sexy " he heard Francis whisper when he pulled away from the kiss, John didn't exactly like the word sexy it just felt so wrong.

Francis swiftly took his shirt off throwing it across the room "woah" John let out, Francis took both of Johns hands pinning it above him.

Francis started trailing kisses down Johns neck, this is so wrong I don't want this, "stop" Laurens whispered trying to get away

Francis gripped him harder making a large hickey on Johns neck "stop struggling" Francis growled

"Francis seriously stop" John said louder pulling away causing Francis to tighten his grip to the point marks would be placed on his wrist and neck.

Trigger warning ⚠️ (Summary: Francis started to kiss and touch John inappropriately and John kept saying no you could assume what happens next...)

Alex POV
After the restaurant incident I decided to go to my dorm I wasn't going to stay with Washington 2 nights in a row That would send the wrong message I couldn't do that to him.

I sat on my bed hugging my favorite pillow "I'm so stupid" I cried burying my head in my pillow letting the tears flow into my white sheets.

I looked up once to check my phone "8:45" I read, John has been gone for a while I thought but than smacked myself on the head "you aren't supposed to care" I spoke to myself

This is definitely going to be hard, I decided to go to the living room and watch some tv or more like Netflix because tv is overrated.

I stayed and watched many episodes of stranger things when I felt a key jiggle frantically and panicked.

"Look who decided to show up" I mumbled continuing to watch tv, I only turned once to see Johns ripped clothing and tear stained cheeks my mood immediately changed.

"Oh my god? John are you okay?" I asked walking closer to him

He didn't answer but looked down on the floor tears falling from his eyes, I reached I grab his hands but he flinched "what happened" I asked quietly.

He looked up at me emotionless wiping tear and letting his hands drop from mine, and than he was gone.

He isn't going to tell me I thought putting my head in my clammy hands

John POV
I threw all my stuff on the floor and locked my door and slid down on it to cry and cry and cry until I felt to numb to cry anymore everything hurt so much I felt like a helpless teenager.

And what hurts more is that Alexander was right, Jesus he was always right he warned me and I pushed him away I wasn't there for him I felt so disgusting and guilty.

"I probably deserved this" I said my mind flooding back to all the terrible things Francis did and said.

I unlocked my phone seeing Many messages from Peggy

AndPeggy: WHERE ARE YIY GAY?
AndPeggy: *you
AndPeggy: IM WORRIED what you doing ??
AndPeggy: Johnny ;(

I opened them all deciding to ignore her until tomorrow I had no strength inside of me to talk to anyone at all the numbness and guiltiness and pain in my body hurt to much.

I finally got up holding onto the wall limping over to my mirror, I touched over the various hickeys sprawled across my neck like a open sheet.

I looked at my wrist when I lifted my sleeves up all purple and yellow and blue I finally picked up my shirt looking at the bruises on my stomach

I knew my lower body must have been worse but I couldn't take it.

"Fuck" I screamed having a sudden rush of anger kicking the mirror watching it shatter as the tears fell violently down my eyes.

A/N: this is a sad chapter and they might be sad for the next other 2...-Cris 💗💫