Chapter 25

John Laurens POV
After force eating Mary's cookies I gave Alexander a house tour as Henry and James followed they seemed to like Alexander a lot "and this is the office" I said pointing to the door instead of opening it like the rest of them.

"Why can't we open this one?" Alexander asked placing a hand on my shoulder James perked up "its dads office we aren't really allowed in there when he's gone" he explained making googly eyes at Alexander.

Alexander smiled at him "understandable, John we should go to the room and unpack" Alex said turning to me I nodded leading him upstairs.

When James and Henry began to follow I turned around "were going to nap were tired see you losers later" I joked waving them off like flies.

They both frowned but nodded smiling at Alexander and glaring at me while they farted down the hall to there respected rooms probably going to play video games or plot Johns death normal things.

John opens the door to his room feeling sudden nostalgia the room was still painted blue but didn't have the posters but still had his old art the beg spread wasn't bright green anymore but a nice grey the color scheme was blue white and grey.

He glanced at Alexander who was in awe staring at his old art he almost cringed at how corny it was John set there bags down ping for the bed while Alex continued to see the art.

"Jesus you were emo" Alexander chuckled at me watching a picture of a ghost asking why no one liked him.

"Hey hey! I was going through some stuff" I said defending myself Alexander turned around walking towards me "its not a phase mom" Alexander joked putting on a high pitch voice.

I rolled my eyes and than made grabby hands for him to sit on the bed with me he also playfully rolled his eyes crawling over to me and than siting on my lap.

"Yknow I'm convinced my brothers have a crush on you" i said looking up at Alexander with a smirk "woah were did you get that idea?" Alexander asked convinced i was kidding.

"They were making love eyes and only carried your back plus almost followed us in here to be with you" I said poking his nose which caused him to giggle.

"Don't be silly they just think I'm cool, plus they never said anything about being straight" Alexander said stubborn as always.

"James is bisexual and Henry doesn't really like labels" i said proving Alex wrong "wait they told you that ?" He asked surprised.

"Of course we are extremely close up know, even if we act like we hate each other that's just family!" Alexander stared at me with a happy look.

"What?" I asked confused as to why he was looking at me so intensely "I can't look at you now?" He said licking his lips and than smirking causing me to blush instantly.

I covered my face "your annoying" he put his hands on my chest kissing my check that I didn't block "and your so cute"  I showed my face putting my hands on his thighs which made him whimper.

"I get it now...your turned on" I said dropping my voice to a seductive tone which also made Alexander whimper again.

Alexander POV
Probably the whole day while we were in the car and out, I was horny and I knew this was his plan to get me all hot and bothered and him putting his hand on my thigh just did the trick.

•Smut warning ⚠️ •

I couldn't trust the whimpers that escaped my mouth so I decided to kiss John, I moved forward connecting our lips into a sweet kiss after some time it turned more rough and both of us fighting for control and dominance.