Chapter 22

Johns POV
Needless to say I spent the next few days with the biggest smile on my face nothing could bring me down after the special night I shared with Alexander.

But I decided to keep it to myself didn't tell the Schuyler's or Lafayette and Hercules just to not complicate things.

There was a lot of things Alexander and I still had to go over there were millions of questions going through my head "are we dating?" "do we both keep the baby?" "How do I tell people?" "Will he still have fuck buddies?"

The last one was the one that went through my head the most almost brought me to tears, does Alexander really love me enough to give up sex?

My thoughts were dispatched when a group of voices rushed into my room "JOHNNY" I heard a masculine voice scream out.

"Hercules, Lafayette ! I missed you to how was France you back early?" I asked them various questions while watching both Hercules and Lafayette plop on my beanbag chair.

"Amazing, it was nice to see my family again after a few, plus we didn't want to spend all break in France!" Lafayette went on playing with Hercules hands having a small smile on his face.

I smiled back turning to Hercules for his answer "It was very fun and Lafayette's family are very nice and accepting" he replied kissing Lafayette's cheek.

I heard a fake barfing noise coming from my doorway "barf, we get it your in love" Alex said rolling his eyes as he sat on the floor rubbing his stomach.

"You only say that because you've never been in love before" Lafayette scoffed looking at Alex he smirked "wouldn't you like to know" he replied looking straight at me causing me to blush.

"Well we came to greet you guys and catch up but we should start unpacking" Hercules stood up stretching obviously tired from the long flight.

I nodded and waved as Alex said a soft bye watching the two boys close the door and slam shut the front door going to their dorm rooms to unpack.

"Alexander that was risky" I said getting off the bed crawling over to his seat on my carpeted floor, he shook his head and smiled laying his head on my lap as I played with his long hair.

"We need to talk" I said seriously while looking at Alexander who's face dropped "okay a-about w-what?" He stuttered playing with his own hands as a nervous tick.

I took his hand and began to hold it in a act to calm his nerves down "about you and your buddies" I commented Looking as he rolled his eyes.

He nodded waiting for me to speak "if I recall you said you loved me and I love you...and it isn't fair that you have fuck buddies" I began watching Alex roll his eyes again.

"If your asking for me to end it off I already have" he said as my eyes widened from shock , is he serious?

"Wait really?" I asked not believing it for a second "yep I did" he said popping the p. "I ended them all, Eliza Angelica,Thomas, all of them" he said smiling up at me.

I raised an eyebrow "you forgot Washington" I said looking at Alexander who cringed physically, "okay maybe not all of them...-" I cut him off whining "Alexander" I crossed my arms.

"Im sorry it was just hard, I couldn't do it in text like the other he's important" he rambled, oh but what a wrong choice of words, "are you serious Alexander" I scoffed standing right up resulting in his head hitting the floor.

"FIRSTLY, ouch!, SECONDLY, I'm sorry I really am I just couldn't" he explained, I stood there looking down on him frowning my arms crossed, he rubbed the back of his head messing up his hair.

Alexander POV
"How am I supposed to start a relationship with you?" He complained pacing around his bright room while looking down on me.

My heart swelled with happiness, "You want to start a relationship with me?" I asked in awe as I watched his cheeks turn red from my question.

"Don't change the subject!" He shouted waving his arms around in distress but still blushing violently.

I stood up from the ground facing John "look I'll end it with him just give me some time, Washington is actually important to me" I explained, and it was true he was always there for me for school and always wanting me to do my best he was kinda my advisor.

"Fine but till than I'll be giving you the silent treatment" he teased kissing my nose than smirking, I whined "oh cmon how old are we ten?" I asked but I didn't get a reply.

"John?" I asked as I watched him turn around and sit on his bed going through his phone, i sighed calling out to him but I didn't get a reply like I expected I walked out hearing faint chuckles I grabbed my coat and texted with my other hand.

Alexander Hamilton : I'll be @ your house in 20 we need to talk

WahsingDad: sure I'll be waiting in the living room
Read 7:30Pm

Time skippp

When i arrived to George's nice apartment I felt nervous I felt my hands shaking and I kept stomping my foot wanting this to be over with already, I knocked on his door softly waiting for him to open the door.

The doorknob turned and twisted and opened up to see Washington still in his teacher outfit a nice pink button down with black slacks fitting him quite nicely.

"H-hey Washington" I greeted as he moved for me to step inside his warm modern home, "hello Hamilton, how may I help you today" he asked siting on his white couch as I followed siting as well.

"Well uh-" I was cut off when I felt a hand on my thigh, this is clearly going to be hard, I took his hand off my thigh which earned me a weird look from him "We need to end things" I blurted out still holding his wrist.

He took his hand back having a confused look almost shocked "okay...why?"He asked siting back on his couch almost away from me.

I looked at him I almost didn't want to admit it he was right I did like John but maybe I had to throw away my pride for once "I love John and I think I want to start a relationship with him" I spat out playing with my fingers.

Washington sighed than chuckled "I knew this would happen, but I'm not mad" he said I perked up "r-really?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yes really, Alexander you are a young attractive man and I think it beautiful your going to try a relationship with the father" he pointed to my stomach "and I couldn't keep you forever, I'm to old" he said shrugging smiling at me.

I smiled back pushing him playfully "oh please your only 37!" I rolled my eyes and he chuckled after some silence I decided to speak up.

"Make me a promise..." I trailed off waiting for his reply "okay? Go ahead Hamilton" he said I took a deep breath before speaking "promise me that you'll stay in my life no matter what I do or say because I need you" I admitted pointing to the sky than him.

"Of course Alexander I will stay in your life" he said simply I didn't feel he was taking it serious enough I felt my eyes swell up a bit, stupid hormones, "promise me!" I yelled "okay okay, I promise I will stay in your life no mater what" he said taking my hands looking into my eyes.

I smiled wiping tears away I lunged forward attacking Washington into a full bear hug while giggling behind his shoulder we stayed there for a second or to longer before I separated.

Washington pecked my cheek "take care son and I better see you in class after break" he warned as he watched me walk to his front door.

"Yeah whatever" I said hearing him scoff as I closed the door and walked out the fancy building complex, everything was back to normal, well some thing were...

A/N: RIP Whamilton, you will be miss...Lmfao sikeee! Anyway read my book It's starts with a basier on my page, happy Fourth of July btw - Cris 💕💫