Chapter 30

John POV
"Alex!" I screamed out a bit frustrated the whole day we've been running around the house collecting our things packing up since we were leaving at 3.

"Yes baby?" He yelled back from the bathroom my head at swelled from
The nickname almost making me forget why I called him "where's my charger?" I asked loudly I could tell my siblings and parents where sick of our screaming.

"Uh maybe the kitchen?" He said I rolled my eyes walking out the room going down the stairs to the kitchen where I noticed my mom and dad where in there.

"Hi mom hi dad" I greeted walking around the kitchen to find my charger "hello son" my dad greeted smiling "hey jack" my mom said she gave me a look then look That screams "tell your dad now".

I found my charger connected next to the blender and I placed it in my neck "dad I got to tell you something" I said that made him look up "what is it?" "So uh Alexander and I are together but before that i accidentally got him pregnant" I said my mom stayed quiet since she already knew.

My dads mouth opened then closed I could see his jaw clenching I stood there awkwardly waiting for him to say something "your to young John" he said placing his head in his hands "your throwing away your life, there's so much other things you could be doing" he said this was worst he wasn't angry he was disappointed...

I looked down in shame "what about your studies" he asked "I still go to class all the time you know that" I said not wanting to mention the one week when I didn't go to class and did them online "how could you care for a baby? Could you afford it, what about a house?" He said looking at my mom who still hasn't said anything.

"Alexander is going to be a lawyer he's on the top of all his classes mom offered money and if you haven't noticed where fucking loaded" I said spinning around gesturing the big house. (btw in other chapters when I say broke college kids I mean Lexi cause John is loaded let's be honest lol)

"I'm moving into an apartment with Alexander soon, now I didn't ask for approval or help but to tell you, after all you are my father" I said walking out of the kitchen leaving him in a shock face and a proud look on my mom.

I rushed up the stairs pushing James aside "rude and to think I was going to say bye to you" He said crossing his arms and shaking his head almost as in a way to shame me.

I flicked him off as he scoffed running down the stairs I went up the stairs walking in my room with Alexander laying on the bed texting on his phone.

"I did it.." I said he peeked up a confused look on his face "what did you do?" He asked not knowing what I was talking about "I told my dad" I said looking at the floor.

His eyes widened I swear I saw his face turn pale "oh Johnny" he said walking over hugging me I hugged back weakly "are you okay?" He asked I nodded grabbing my backpack "we should head out" he nodded grabbing his duffel bag that looked like it might explode.

Even my backpack was heavier than when I left it, suspicious Alex, I looked at my room one last time now a set of new memories will be left behind as I closed the door dining the lights.

We walked down the stairs as everyone was in the living room except my dad "were leaving" I said standing in front of the couch everyone was siting at some whined especially James and Henry.

"Why can't you just leave and Alex could stay with us...forever" he said looking at Alex as he chuckled "i wish I like South Carolina I'll make sure to come again someday" he said walking over hugging James and Henry who hugged back a bit to long for my comfort.

I also hugged them as they made a sad face "it was really nice having you both here" James said smiling I smiled back hugging Martha "drive safe!" She said making me roll my eyes sometimes she acted like my older sister.