Chapter 31

•Month Five•

John POV
It was month 5 of Alexander's pregnancy and things have become quite interesting he has began to show a belly bump which was making him quite insecure.

He started showing more pregnant symptoms like swollen ankles, heartburn, increases in his appetite, and stretch marks...which became a slight problem.

"I just feel so fucking ugly all the time" Alex complained standing in front of the mirror which became a habit for a few weeks now.

"No you don't" I said laying on the bed barley paying attention to him as he fussed in front of the mirror.

He pinched his sides staring at the stretch marks "look I have stretch marks" he said turning around facing me as I was on the bed.

And it was true he did have stretch marks on his stomach and hips as his body was growing with the baby he than had a bigger bump than before.

"So? Stretch marks are beautiful" I said looking up from my phone he made a sad face "your just saying that" he said looking at the floor.

"No, I think there cute shows character" I said opening my arms as he crawled on the bed his back pressed on my chest.

"I'm really not used to them, and this weight I've always been so tiny and skinny" he said opening up to me.

"I get it, it's a big change physical, emotionally and mentally" I said rubbing his stomach unconsciously "I just want the stretch marks to go away" he said.

I grabbed my phone playing a song (Paul anka- put your head on my shoulder) as I hopped of the bed to grab my paint as I heard Alexander whine falling back on a pillow.

"Where are you going?" He asked as I walked to the corner of the room grabbing paint "getting paint" I said casually humming to the song.

"For?" He ask confused as I hummed along to the music picking out pink purple and dark blue "to paint" I said walking over to the bed.

I placed the colors on my night stand next to my bed as I grabbed my brush "strip" I said dominantly as Alex gave me a confused look.

"W-what why?" He asked again as I pushed him back on the bed his head laying on a pillow "take off your shirt" I whispered in his ear.

He gulped and nodded slipping his white shirt off showing his pale stomach and than taking off his pants leaving himself in underwear he quickly took a pillow covering himself making me pout.

"Stop covering yourself ,beautiful" I whispered throwing the pillow off of him as he squeaked.

I grabbed the brush grabbing the pink paint "wait are you going to paint me?" He said his eyes widening "no I'm going to paint on you, tonight your my canvas~" I cooed

I dipped my clean brush in the pink rubbing the edges so it wouldn't fall on my bed I looked down at Alexander his legs on either side of me as I sat between his legs.

I painted one of his stretch marks as he hissed from the cold paint I leaned in smashing our lips I could feel him smirking in the sweet kiss.

We separated as I painted another stretch mark pink "y'know I appreciate you a lot" I commented making him hum in response as the song changed to the instrumental of pure imagination .

Alexander POV
"I appreciate you more than you think" I replied to John as he dipped his brush in blue painting another stretch mark.

We didn't talk much it was silence except the music and John humming along and singing to the song "it feels like I'm skydiving when I text you, rose petals outside your bedroom, sunshine whenever you smile it's the best view" John sang while painting looking me in the eyes.

I blushed slightly I know he's just singing a song but it all felt directed to me I continued to listen to him looking up at him.

"Gotta smile like a story that I tell every night, make sure you get your hand held dam well, I guess you could tell I'm in a trance such a pretty romance how it fits it a plant" he sang matching all the words perfectly making me laugh as he smiled.

"It's like a sundress on a early afternoon, in next I'm
Just curling up with you, no question I guess it is the truth, your just really fucking cute" he whispered the last part making me burst out laughing as he put his brush down and I slapped his arm playfully, he's smooth.

"How did you memorize all that?" I asked looking up at him as he fanned my paint covered stomach and thighs "special gift I memorize songs quickly" he said siting down as I sat up.

I looked at my body blushing "you painted my stretch marks the bisexual flag?" I asked as he nodded grabbing black paint "I'm not done" he said getting closed to my baby bump.

He started drawing cursive words all over my stomach while humming sunshine under his breath, and I never knew I could fall more in love with him.

He sat back up placing the paint on the bedside table next to his bed I looked down feeling like I wanted to cry.

"Your beautiful, pretty, alluring, gorgeous, attractive, cute, adorable, lovely , exquisite, stunning, radiant.." he hugged me as I sat on his lap he kissed my cheek.

"Your sexy, foxy, hot, breathtaking, captivating, dazzling, eye-catching and fine" he finished as I nuzzled my head in his neck "and everything beyond that baby, never call yourself ugly because if you weren't mine everyone would want you pregnant or not, but yet again your mine" he said kissing my neck.

"I love you" he whispered making my insides tingle with love "I love you too" I whispered back kissing his lips softly.

When we pulled we just sat there admiring each other and loving each other's presences.

Needless to say I've never called myself ugly around John because he would just paint every single loving word on my body with his cursive writing, and maybe I was okay with that.

A/n: so yeah... this is how the next last chapters will work these all lead up until the last month which will be the birth of milkshake so this is month 5 next chapter is month 6 so be prepared babes, oh and bunnybaybe hit 1k and finished secret signs so send her love! -Cris💗💫