Chapter 24

Alexander POV (Lmfaooo that's the Laurens household says google)
Who knew I'd be siting in a rental car with John Laurens heading to South Carolina and me forcing him to park every 50 minutes for a bathroom or for a Starbucks.

Yup if you haven't guessed it I've been a little bit annoying with John "are we there yet" I whined with a sweater on my face siting back on my seat noticeably tired of all this driving.

"No we aren't Alex" John sighed looking at his rose gold phone reading off it "3 hours left" I let out a dramatic whine causing John to chuckle.

"Awwe honey next time we'll take a plane" he said putting his hand on my thigh, I blushed the thought of John wanting a next time,the thought of him wanting for us to be together long enough for a next time.

I sat back even more in my seat looking out the window watching the trees pass by as we cruised down the highway for the first hour, on my phone watching the Dolan twins.

"What a shame it's the winter, I'd be able to put the roof down" John spoke for the first hour pointing up the roof of the bright red car, "who said you couldn't ?" I said with a mischievous smirk on my pale face.

John chuckled at me scratching his arm and glancing to his phone reading out "2 more hours" he said glancing at me but than back at the road.

"Woohoo" I said continuing to watch the Dolan twins on my black phone "I would let Grayson fuck my face" I said casually as I saw John tense up.

"Oh yeah?" He said cocking an eyebrow up I nodded "yes he's so hot" I said continuing to admire Grayson on my phone while John put a hand on my thigh again.

"What are you doing" I asked putting my view on the hand John placed on my thigh "nothing?" John replied completely natural, he's acting so innocent and it's pissing me off.

I tried to ignore it as I continued to look out the window I read a sign "Starbucks in 2 miles" I smiled and looked at John who was already groaning.

A few minutes past and his hand kept going higher I was struggling to keep my cool here! I glanced over to see John still eyeing the road acting as if nothing was happening.

I decided to act as if nothing was happening either and spoke "yknow were going to that Starbucks right?" I teased watching him roll his eyes.

"How much coffee have you had today" He asked stretching while slightly moving forward on the wheel his face closed to the front of the car.

"Like 4, but only because you woke me up to early and I need my energy!" I said pointing my finger at him as he sighed "Alexander that's like so not healthy, you should drink like a smoothie or something" he said

I made a disgust face "eww your such a stereotypical vegetarian sometimes"

John POV
I chuckled at his response but of course I was a sucker for Alexander "okay look you could get another coffee but only because I have to pee really bad!" I said acting as if it wasn't for him.

He beamed kissing me on the cheek "aww johnny your not that bad" he said jokingly siting back looking at his phone, I took the opportunity to move my hand higher on Alexander's thigh.

I felt him tense up and freeze I smirked but quickly stopped when I noticed him look over I stopped smiling immediately he sighed and looked at me "Your totally doing this on purpose" he whined for the 100th time today.

I decided to play dumb "eh? What do you mean?" I asked making the best confused voice and face I could muster.

"Johnnnn, your doing this because of the Dolan twins comment" he said dragging letters out in my name "No I'm not" yes I am.