Chapter 32

Month 6

John POV
"John" okay Ignore it keep your eyes closed pretend he's not calling you at 3am, I felt a nudge on my arm "John!" He called out louder.

I kept my eyes shut moving a bit to the side my back towards him "JOHN" maybe he'll go away if I play dead? "JOHNNY!" Okay maybe not, i turned around facing him.

"What?" I asked slightly annoyed my voice raspy as I rubbed my arm "I'm having a craving.." he said playing with my left hand nervously, he was sat next to me on my bed wearing a big college sweater covering half his thighs.

I turned on my side to face him "what is it?" I asked sweetly trying not to act as if I didn't want to scream and cry "don't laugh okay?" He said acting vulnerable which I admit was cute since he was a tough shell.

I grabbed his hand to make him stop fiddling "baby I'd never laugh at you, cmon tell me" I said as he looked at me blurting out "pizza and Nutella" okay that was kinda weird.

I laughed a bit as he pouted "your laughing at me!" He said covering his face in embarrassment or was he crying? Shit i don't know "no no no baby I'm not I was just shocked" I said sitting up on the bed.

"Yes you were laughing! You think I'm a freak" he said pushing my touch away as I tried to peal his hands from his face to tell if he was crying or not, you could never with Alex.

"No lexi, your not a freak" I said moving closer to him on the full sized bed he shook his head "your making fun of me and all I want is pizza and Nutella" (same lexi) he whined.

"Than I'll get it for you, please stop crying" I cooed as he peeked up from behind his hands grinning not even a single tear was on his eye "you will?" He said "y-yeah" I said as he flung himself on me kissing my cheek.

"Your the best boyfriend ever!" He screamed out running out the room as I groaned loudly, what did I just get myself into?

•time skip•

I walked down the sidewalk headphones in my ears blasting Panic! At the disco as I made my way to a pizza place.

I walked in hearing the bell chime and standing in back of maybe a drug dealer as I waited to have my order taken.

I decided to check my phone as I waited

Alex<3: quick appreciation I love John
Read 3:05

AndPeggy: eww your love is gross

Turtle: whys are you even up peg and love you to lexi

AndPeggy: mariachi and I were watching a movie

Alex<3: oh? Y'all had sex?

Turtle: Alex what the fuck is wrong with you she said watching a MOVIE

Alex<3: babe when we watch movies what ends up happening?

AndPeggy: EWE NO I DON'T WANNA KNOW!

I chuckled as I moved up to tell my order "small pie, cheese pizza" I said as the guy nodded telling his workers the order.

I sat on a stool waiting for my order to be called when I saw a older message on my phone.

Martha: Hey when will you come in for the gender ultrasound?

Turtle: oh id have to talk to Alex about that.

Holy fuck I completely forgot about the ultrasound because of the Christmas visit.

"Order 69" I stood up grabbing the pie rushing out the shop I needed to get that Nutella and go home and tell Alex!

I ran into a grocery store grabbing a Nutella can rushing to pay my item when it was loaded in a bag I sprinted to the campus wanting to be home so I could tell Alexander about Martha's text.

I ran up the complex's stairs stopping in front of our dorm unlocking the door "honey I'm home" I joked it felt good to be able to say that.

"Hey" Alex said still wearing the giant sweater ,that I think is mine, while siting on the couch watching some type of Netflix show "did you get it?" He asked I nodded as he smiled clapping his hands like a baby.

I walked to the kitchen island setting it on the counter as I took out my phone siting on the stool as Alex sat next to me.

Alexander POV
I sat in the stool taking my pizza and grabbing a butter knife from the drawer smearing my pizza in Nutella.

"So I got a text from Martha" he trailed off as I tensed she is my doctor but why would his ex be texting him when I'm perfectly fine?

"For what?" I asked making him roll his eyes "not like that princess, only you" he said leaning over to peck my cheek.

"She texted me about the gender ultrasound" he said showing me his phone as I took a bite of my chocolate covered pizza which I was glad he wasn't judging me for.

"We could go to that after we check out the new apartment" I said he nodded texting back Martha although I don't think she would text back at 3:50 am.

I finished my pizza and felt incredibly sleepy "you tired" John asked holding my hand I nodded as we hopped off the stools going to the bathroom bushing our teeth's than Johns bedroom, well maybe our bedroom now.

He laid down pulling me down with him as I rested my head on his chest there was a small silence as I looked up to see if he was sleeping his eyes were actually wide open looking at the ceiling.

"I'm s-sorry for always waking you up with my weird cravings" I said outing as I felt bad this has become a daily thing for me to wake him up.

"It's fine, as long as your happy I could care less about my sleeping schedule" he whispered a hand wrapped around my waist.

And I smiled looking up at the ceiling and realizing if this was my life than I could stay here forever.

A/N: next chapter is the gender reveal and apartment tour so yay and its going to be a longer chapter so be ready for a sea of emotions and shit. Maybe I'll post it tonight if it's finished in time idk

Idk if I shared this but woooo bunnybaybe is something different -Cris💗💫