Chapter 23

John POV (that's the dorm format btw)
Alexander was officially 2 months and 2 weeks pregnant, I thought it was nice to keep track since I kinda did this to him?

He spoken to Washington about a few Nights ago and I couldn't have been happier, I finally had Alexander all to myself the only thing left to do was make him my boyfriend although I don't think he'd be ready for that.

Most of our winter break was watching movies and midnight runs to grocery stores for all of Alexander's weird cravings although I couldn't call them weird so he wouldn't scream at me or cry.

"I don't get the point of this movie" Alexander complained cuddled in the couch in my arms under a soft blue blanket, "what don't you get it's a kids movie" I asked looking down at him as he stuffed popcorn in his mouth.

"But why doesn't Anna just kiss kristoff instead of a weak hug from her sister I call it incest" he complained even more making me chuckle loudly.

"It's for kids plus it's isn't incest it's the love of sisters" I responded reaching for popcorn "I'd rather kiss the dude" he shrugged siping his raspberry slurpe (idek if that's how you write it).

I rolled my eyes softly swatting his shoulder as he chuckled playing with his nose piercing as he watched the credits roll on tv when I walked to the fridge noticing we were out of food.

"Oooh Lexi we have to go grocery shopping soon" I said closing the fridge, he perked up looking at the kitchen "let's go now!" He asked standing up his slurpe still in his left hand.

I glanced at my phone on the island reading "10:30" I gave him a unsure look as he walked over to the kitchen "cmon it's better than staying home with no food" he pleaded hoping on the island next to my phone.

"Please" he begged wrapping his legs around my waist when I walked up to him, I gave him a peck on the lips "how about in the morning at a normal time?" I asked trying to persuade Alexander but he's very stubborn you see.

He gave me a frown and I sighed "fine grab my wallet" he unhooked his legs and jumped off getting my wallet I smirked watching him waddle down the hall.

I unhooked both of our jackets, thank god it wasn't snowing this winter break that would be hell I thought I waited for Alexander scrolling through my phone my eyes widening when I saw my fathers text.

Father: I hope I'll be seeing you for the last week of winter break in South Carolina.

"Fuck" I cursed under my breath biting my lip and my hands trembling, I haven't been in South Carolina since summer.

"Here" Alexander approached handing me my black leather wallet, I snapped my head towards him shakily taking it "thanks" I spoke smiling at him weakly.

We walked out the dorm down the stairs and outside into the campus "are you okay Johnny?" Alexander asked me while interwinding our hands which made me slightly blush.

"Y-yeah I'm find just got a text from my dad" I stuttered a bit swinging our hands back in forth walking to our local grocery store, thank god it was open at night.

"Oh, fun you never talk about your family!" Alexander jumped up excited at the mention of my family "cause my dad is annoying" I said slightly raising my voice which made Alex flinch I unlocked our hands putting an arm around Alex.

"I bet my family is worse I'm always told to shut my mouth because I talk to much!"
Alexander explained looking passionate as we entered the grocery store.