TWENTY-SEVEN: TIME TURNER

PART TWO, TWENTY-SEVEN: TIME TURNER

I knew with every fiber in my being that this prophecy was about you and your father, I just knew it. But I had came up with a sturdy plan and all I need is a certain Professor's help.

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore sat in his low chair behind his small oak desk, he seemed to grading essays but was distracted as he looked at the little artifacts that sat neatly upon his desk.

Behind him was a white stone staircase that led right downstairs to his Transfiguration classroom, above him was sort of astronomical planets that hung, spinning ever so slightly.

There were two short bookcases behind him filled with textbooks and his favorite pieces of literature both Muggle and Wizarding.

Dumbledore seemed to fiddle with his quill, he blinked once and placed back on his spectacles and dipped his quill in his ink pot. That's when he heard the small tap on the window, he looked towards the window seeing the tawny owl with a Ministry of Magic emblem letter.

He had slid back from his chair making a screeching sound as it slid against the floor and made his way to the window, opening it wide enough for the owl to come in.

He had wondered what the Ministry had wanted him for, he wasn't sure as he had done nothing wrong at the time being.

The owl fended off for its self as it went to the seed bowl next to the window that Dumbledore had graciously provided.

He opened it curiously and noticed the familiar handwriting of his ex-student Emma Swan.

Dear Professor Dumbledore,

I had heard some troubling information that i think you will be interested in and I must share it with you, Whenever you have the time I would like to set up a meeting with you to speak on the matter, I hope you respond soon. Thank you.

Emma Swan

Dumbledore was curious on what the troubling news that his student needed to share with him, Of course Dumbledore had wrote back to agreeing to meeting with her tomorrow in his office where they will talk more on the matter that seem to be troubling her graciously.

He tied the letter to the owl's leg with a thick string "Take this to the Ministry, bring it to Emma Swan" Dumbledore said, the owl hooted and went off into the sky, Dumbledore watched as it became smaller and smaller in the distance.

|  |

It was the next morning when Emma had gotten the response, the owl had left the letter from Dumbledore on her desk as it was already late and everyone had gone.

Dumbledore wanted to meet while the students and staff at Hogwarts were at dinner, But while the letter was being sent off and waiting for a response Emma formulated a plan of sorts, clearly the prophecy wasn't to take place anytime soon, she wasn't sure when, but she had created a rune that will be able to tell when exactly the events were to take place, according to her chart it was 43 years until.

Which meant 1989 it was currently 1946, Emma felt as if her calculations were wrong or off by a bit but she could fix that later on.

It was time for next step which meant getting her child to the future somehow, Emma thanked merlin that she took this job as she now had easy access to a Time Turner.

But the thing was that a Time Turner went back in time, not forward, she had known that her co-workers were working on something somewhat similar, which meant there were going to be countless nights where Emma was going to have to be-witch the Time Turner and get her child safely 43 years into the future. She was going to need Dumbledore's help if she was going to complete something like this.