The backseat?

*previously*
I ran back up the stairs, to the apartment. I opened the door.
"Fuck where is my phone?" I said frantically
Then someone came up behind me.
"Gray?"i said turning around
"Hi Remi," he said
"Gray can yo-" He cut me off
Grayson cut me off, with a kiss...

*present*
"Grayson!" I yelled pushing him off me
"What?"
"Why the fuck did u kiss me?"
"Remi your beautiful and I couldn't help but want to kiss you,"
"Gray,"
I looked into his eyes, he wasn't someone who would try to break a heart. He was just like Ethan, but more persuasive.
"Remi, I know you are into Ethan, but I can change that,"
He still had his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me into him. His arms were tight, he wasn't gonna let go of me anytime soon. I was stuck in his trance, everything around us melted. He cupped his hand around my face, his fingers tracing my jawline. He was seductive in every way possible, but so was Ethan. Shit. Ethan.
"Grayso" He cut me off again
He kissed me again, with no warning. But this time I kissed back. There was this warmth flowing off his lips onto mine. I felt guilty, guilt was running through my veins. I wasn't dating Ethan but I liked him, A LOT. I started to like Gray.
I pulled out of the kiss.
"Grayson, Ethan is waiting for me," I whispered
"Remi, can I at least have your number?"
"Yeah sure,"
I input my number into his phone as he put his number into mine. I had been in the house for at least 15 min.
"I've got to go but don't tell Ethan," I said walking out
"Ok bye,"
I walked away from the door feeling worried that everything was about to change and it was for the better or worse.
I was falling for two boys I just met, they were both dreams yet reality.  I was stuck. I got to Ethan's car and sat in the passenger seat.
"Hey Remi, change of plans" Ethan said
"Oh why?"
"I just want to hang out with you," he said turning off the car
"Ok,"
We were going to stay at his apartment. With Gray, who I just kissed twice.
"Remi," Ethan said softly 
"Yeah?" I answered
He moved over and cupped my face, just like Gray did. He leaned over and kissed me, but like never before. I felt like a slut for kissing two guys back to back, brothers.
He kept kissing me, I kissed back forgetting Gray. Letting myself melt into Ethan, letting his tongue enter my mouth.
*sorry if u think that's gross just get over it*
Our tongues wrapped around each other. He's never kissed me like this, not ever. We've barely knew each other but it feels as if we have been friends since day one. I was falling for him, and I didn't even know his last name.
"Remi, you are beautiful and you are an angel," he said stopping the kid but still had his arms holding me.
"You deserve the world and everything in it, I think I'm falling in love with you and I don't even know your last name," he explained
He kissed me without hesitation again, then I took charge. I moved him back into his seat without breaking the kiss. I jumped over to his seat, sitting on his lap. He ripped my jacket off leaving me in my tank top that was kinda revealing. I kept kissing him, I pulled his hat off and ran my fingers through his hair, intensifying the kiss. His hands pulled me closer to him, I tugged on his shirt signaling to pull his shirt off. He pulled his shirt off barely breaking the kiss.
"I love you Remi," he whispered
"I love you too E" I said before kissing him with more passion.

Ha cliffhanger again!
Ethan and Grayson are on break they needed a break so don't judge them bc ppl are. I barely get any reads anymore so if you like my story could you give it a shoutout( sorry if I sound cocky or rude) ily all
peace.