Life back home

*previouldy*
I have to leave it's best for you I tend to ruin everything. This is best I'm so sorry but I'm going home don't try to find me or get a hold of me you don't need me I hope you grow beautifully and become the most famous Youtubers ever and that you marry a beautiful woman and have little Grayson's running around, I love you and you always do what's best for the ppl you love and this is the best thing for you
I'm sorry Gray I love you
Goodbye Grayson and Ethan
-Remi
*present*
I sat the note down beside the bed. I was crying silently so Gray wouldn't wake up. I grabbed the last of my stuff. I texted the ppl who owned the apartment saying that I was leaving and this months rent is in my mailbox.
"Goodbye Grayson Dolan I love you," I said crying
I walked out to my Jeep and sat in the front seat crying and crying. I backed out of the drive way, and stopped. I looked at everything one last time.
"Goodbye LA Goodbye Gray," I whispered even though no one would hear me
I drove away wishing that I would wake up the next day laying beside Grayson in my apartment and this was all a bad dream. I was walking away from the love of my life. I had too. I drove and drove until I reached a hotel in Nevada. I payed for a one night stay. It's was now 5:45 am I blocked the Twins's # and Snapchat. I  got a shower and cleaned up. I slept and then left the hotel.
It's now 8:00 am Gray would be up now. He would be crying and trying to find me bc that's just who he is. He will be wondering why I left. He will then realize that I was a mess that he couldn't clean up.
I was going to drive the whole way back to home. I had cried for hours and hours. Every song on the radio somehow reminded me of Gray.
*a week later*
I was home now with family and I still couldn't stop thinking of Grayson and Ethan. I stayed up in my old room, crying basically the whole time. I would sometimes walk out into the woods dreaming of seeing Ethan Or Grayson standing there. But it was all a lie. I had no friends, they were all in college. Which I had to do online since I wasn't in California anymore. I remembered that the twins had a youtube channel. I missed them so much that I decided to look it up.

The first video I watched was about them taking a break

The first video I watched was about them taking a break. They were rlly sad about it too. Then I saw the GETTING TATTOOS FROM FANS! video.
They were filming that video when I first saw them. I remember walking in to see them laughing and smiling while getting tattoos. I remember seeing Ethan filming while Gray was getting a tattoo.
Then I broke.
"I miss them so much I love them and I always will," I said crying
I scrolled down to find a video.

"I miss them so much I love them and I always will," I said cryingI scrolled down to find a video

It was about there home before LA.
"Omg no!!!" I yelled
I was home, in New Jersey. I live in New Jersey, since I was little. Holy shit.
The Dolan Twins
Lived
In
New
Jersey
It's there home town, what if they come back???
What if they find me?

Sorry for the boring ass chapter
Ily all
peace.