I didnt stop him

*previouly*
My this time Ethan was at the door.
"I was the one who seduced Ethan, I'm pregnant bc of me not him so hate me NOT HIM,"
"Remi," Ethan whispered
"I have a very hard time believing that," Gray said
"I'm sorry," I said falling to the ground
"REMI!" They both said running to me
"I'm sorry," I whispered before blacking out
*present*

I had blacked out from stress and pressure. When I woke up I saw lights on the ceiling. I felt someone holding my hand, and there was a needle in my arm.
I was in the hospital. I turned over to see Gray holding my hand and Ethan pacing the floor back and forth.
"Remi your up!" Gray said
"Why am I in the hospital?" I asked
"You passed out," Ethan said
I had passed out in my drive way, in front of them both.
"Oh when can we leave?" I asked
"We don't know but the doctors told us that you might have to stay longer," Gray said uneasily
"Why?" I asked
"Because they want to make sure your actual pregnant,"
"You told them,"
Gray had told them I was pregnant, I was but idk why he told him. Did they think the tests were wrong?
"Hello Mrs Dolan your awake," said the doctor
He had called me Mrs Dolan. I looked at Ethan and he was smiling ear to ear.
"Hi," I said
"So how are you feeling?" He asked
"Fine,"
"We are gonna just give you an ultra sound because your husband wants to be sure your pregnant,"
"Ok I took 5 tests,"
"That's good,"
He looked at Gray who was sitting there holding my hand which made him look like my husband.
The doctor pointed at Gray.
"You can stay bc your the husband but I will have to ask you to leave sir," the doctor explained
"Oh umm he's not my husband, the one over there he's my husband,"
Ethan smiled bc I called him my husband.
"Ok then I will need you to leave sir," he pointed to Gray
Gray got up and Ethan sat down. The doctor turned off the light and put this goo on my stomach. It was cold and slimy.
"This is so weird," I whispered to E
"Ok so I will just take this and move it on your stomach, if you look on the screen you'll see your inside of the stomach," explained the doctor
I looked at the screen as he dragged the thing across my stomach. My stomach was very weird.
"Look, your not pregnant," the doctor said
"Really?!" Ethan said
"Yup," the doc said
GRAYS POV
The doctor thought I was Remis husband, which I wish was true. Ethan isn't Remis husband but she still said he was.
If Remis pregnant that means I'll have no chance trying to win her back.
I love her, but she doesn't love me. That's the worst feeling in the world is being in love with someone that will never love you. She's got this smile that is almost perfect and her laugh is big and loud yet beautiful. Her hair was silky and brown and it would flow like water. And she inspires me to be happy and different, I love her.
POV OVER
"Since we know your not pregnant, you can leave," the doctor said
"Ok thx doc," E said
The doctor left and Gray walked in.
"Sooo what did he say?" Gray said nervously
"No baby," I said
"Yay!" Gray yelled
Gray ran over and gave me a big hug, did he not want me to be pregnant?
We got up and I changed back into my old clothes. It was almost 5 am.
"Ethan can I crash at your place?" I whispered on the way back home
Me and Ethan were sitting in the back seat of Ethan's Jeep. Where we had sex, it was almost weird being back there. Ethan held my hand the entire time.
"Yeah you can stay there," he answered
When we arrived at Ethan's house, Gray got out and ran into the house as fast as he could. Ethan carried me in the house bc I was too tired to walk. He laid me down on his bed. It was two days ago that me and Ethan slept together but it seemed like it was 2 hours ago.
Ethan laid down beside me and we just stared into each other's eyes. Until Ethan fell asleep I was sitting there alone staring at him. I got thirsty I got up to go see if they had a bottle of water.
I carefully got off his bed and tip toed out of room. Most of the lights were out but they always kept the kitchen light on. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. When I closed the door Gray was sitting at the bar in the kitchen.
"Shit Gray you scared me," I whispered
"Sorry, why are you still up, is Ethan awake?"
"No he crashed out like an hour ago, I got thirsty so I came to get water,"
"Oh well I couldn't sleep,"
Why was Gray still up? Ethan said he sleeps rlly good.
"Ok well I got some wa-" I was cut off
Grayson had ran across the room and kissed me. I pushed him off of me.
"Gray you've got to stop this me and Ethan are dating, we almost were pregnant too,"
"See once Ik that your weren't pregnant," he said still pressed up against me " I knew I still had a chance to win you over,"
So that's why he was still up, he was waiting for me to leave the room for something.
"Gray," I whispered
"I know that you want me so why stop it," he said in a deep seductive voice
He was seducing me and somehow it was working, but I was with Ethan I can't sleep with Gray.
"Grayson this is wrong, it be cheating," I whispered
"It's not cheating unless you get caught," he said
Gray started kissing me again and again, and I kissed back. We were kissing in the kitchen, he sat me up on the counter, i didn't stop him. He slid his hand under my shirt, and I didn't stop him. He took his shirt off, I put my hand on his deeply constructed abs. He picked me up and then threw me into the couch. He basically ripped my shirt off, he was on top of me. I didn't stop him.

Next chapter up soon

peace.