Dream Girl

*previously*

"I love you too," I said kissing Gray
We kissed in the rain just like the movies. It felt as if it lasted for ever. He held me and I held him, his lips were in sync, as if we were two ocean waves.
I never wanted to let go.
"Grayson I'll stay with you," I said
"You will, YOU WILL??!!"He yelled in excited
"Yes!"
*present*
It was almost as if we were in a movie, standing in the rain kissing. I was in love with Grayson Dolan, and he loved me. He picked me up, not breaking the kiss. We were both soaking wet, he sat me in his front seat. I was freezing, the rain was very cold. He ran inside the store and ran right back out. He had a ton of blankets.
"They kicked me out bc I was dripping water everywhere," Gray said laughing
"Then how did you get the blankets??" I asked
"Let gave em to me as I ran out,"
At this point we were so happy that we started dying laughing. I just couldn't believe he was here, he tried so hard to find me. It's like he doesn't care that I'm the end I'm a piece of shit. I don't know why he loves me, and running would be useless. He found me once he will find me again. But I don't want to run when I feel safe with him. Does he feel safe with me?
He handed me a towel, and I wrapped it around me. I held it tight trying to warm myself up. I felt Grayson's eyes looking right at me. I looked up.
"Your everything and more yet you don't even know it," He whispered "You are my dream girl but I didn't rlly want you to know that hahahah,"
My mind went blank. Then I remembered
*flashback*
"Your my dream boy but you'll never know that," I whispered to Ethan while he was sleeping
*flashback over*
I just sat there speechless. That memory had replayed over and over in my mind. A tear rolled down the side of my face.
"Remi why are you upset?"He asked
"I'm fine it's just water droplets from my wet hair," I lied
I didn't want to ruin the moment, even tho my brain already did.
"Oh ok," he answered
GRAYS POV
I saw a tear roll down the side of her blank face. Her eyes almost showed her empty sole. It was as if I was looking into space, empty. She was upset about something and she didn't tell me. Was it something I said? Was it something I did? So many questions unanswered going through my brain.
I drove back home holding her hand, she was motion less. It was almost like I could feel her slipping away. She was there physically but mentally far far away. My Remi wasn't ok, she was one second then the next she's gone. I just sat there, I didn't want to make her mad so I didn't say anything. We finally got back to my house. She just stared at the house.
"Remi what's wrong," I asked
"When you said that I was your dream girl, I remembered when I said that to Ethan," she whispered
Remi still wasn't over Ethan?
REMIS POV
It was as if I had never left LA and I was still sitting there with Ethan. My heart shattered, and I thought I was getting better.
Grayson had found me, I was with him, everything was great. Until my damn head had to interfere.
"Grayson can we just hang at my place bc no ones home there and I rlly don't want to be around anyone but you," I said
"Yeah of course Rems," He said
That's what Ethan called me.
"Plz don't call me that Ethan called me Rems," I whispered with a tear rolling down my face.
Grayson unbuckled his seat belt and hugged me real tight.
"Ethan doesn't matter anymore, his memories may haunt you but remember I'm here now plz don't be upset I hate to see you beautiful eyes cry,"
"I love you Grayson Dolan,"

Sorry for posting late I haven't been feeling happy enough to post ig

peace.