Ethan or Grayson?

*previously*

"Remi what the hell is wrong with you, you keep going from twin to twin you need to choose!" Ethan yelled
My mind at this point was in different places. I was so in love that I was sleeping around with twins. What happened to the good Remi? Where is she at?
I just stared at Ethan, I had no words. I was still in denial that I had just slept with Gray right after I lost my baby. Was I insane? Yes I am and I have to make a decision right now.
"Well E I choose....
*present*
I was about to make the most important decision of my life. I was scared that I would make it the wrong one. Ethan was just staring at me, then his phone buzzed.
"OMG REMS ME AND GRAY JUST HIT 6 MILLION SUBS!!!" He yelled
He ran over to me and kissed me,it was almost like he forgot about what just happened. I kissed him back,he cupped his hands around my face like he always does.
"We made it Rems!" He yelled
"You did it E!"I said pulling him closer
We locked eyes. We were stuck in a trance, I didn't want to get out of. And he did the unexpected.
ETHANS POV
I love Remi, and I always will. She's perfect for me and I am in love with her. She has this gorgeous flowy  brown hair with a silky touch. And her smile, that damned smile. It could light up the world, I mean it lights up mine. I need her, forever. If I could make sure she feels the same it would be amazing. But I'm afraid she'll be in love with Gray. She's mine. She loves that aggressive side of Gray so why don't I show mine.
REMIS POV
Ethan pushed me up the wall, with out breaking the trance. He had this anger fueled up inside. I liked it.
"Your mine now Princess,"he said seductively
He smashed his lips onto mine, he kept me locked to the wall. What was his plan? To fuck me?
He grabbed my shirt, he pulled on it so hard that he ripped it. I was confusion.
"E?" I asked
He didn't stop kissing me.
He was aggressive and it was sexy, it was almost as if i unleashed the beast. He picked me up and took me upstairs. He basically threw me onto the bed. He had this insane look in his eyes, he wanted me. I wanted him.
He pulled my pants off, his shirt went with them. The kissing intensified, leading to other places than our lips.
This single moment in time, I felt everything stop. Time. Life. Everything. As if I knew the answers to everything.
Ethan and I moved in sync, our bodies as waves crushing into each other. He was mine and I was his.
I was deeply in love with this person.
Was I deeply in love with Grayson tho?

I'm sick so ya fuck

peace.