+ or -

*previously*
She got sick, and no temperature. Is she sick or something worse? Shit.
I grabbed my phone.
"I will be right back I am just gonna go to the other bathroom," I lied
"Ok," she answered
I ran to the bathroom, I didn't have to go though. I sat on the toilet with the seat down, and grabbed my phone. I went on safari and searched, symptoms of pregnancy....
*Present*
I don't know what's wrong with Ethan, he ran to the bathroom with his phone. Probably jerking off, what if I walked in on him on accident hahahahah hahahahah! He would kill me.
ETHANS POV
If she's pregnant then Gray is gonna kill me. How is this possible we used a condom? Shit I did hear something snap shhhhiiiitttttt. We can't have a kid at 18! I still don't know yet but she's showing sickness without a temperature. That's like morning sickness but it's night time so idk. One key thing to seeing that someone's pregnant is bigger boobs, and mood swings. Well I haven't been with Rems that long so no mood swings, depression isn't a mood swing. She has boobs but I'll see if they get bigger, yay for me.
POV OVER
Ethan came running back with a worried face. He was definitely jerking off, dipshit you don't do that at your girlfriends house.
"You ok E?" I asked
"Yeah, yeah totally fine greaty great," he said fast
"Umm E What is wrong?"
"Nooootttthhhing I'm going to the grocery store to get some medicine I'll be back ok bye love ya," He said running out the door
"Bye love you too," I said to myself
I grabbed my phone after Ethan walked out the door. I searched symptoms of pregnancy, I was scared I was pregnant. I felt this gut feeling I wasn't sick, I felt strange like really weird.
Google said the biggest signs are bigger boobs and mood swings. Great if Ethan thinks I'm moody and sick he's gonna notice somethings up. I'm 18 fresh out of high school in college I cant be pregnant and I don't remember the condom breaking. Shit I can't have a kid, I love babies but I'm 18 I can't be a teenage mother. Plus Ethan will probably leave me.
Shit.  I have to by a pregnancy test. How is this possible???
I texted E.
"Hey Ethan just go on home I'll be fine," I texted
He instantly replied.
"Ok I'll see you tomorrow,"
I got up and grabbed my keys. I jumped in my Jeep, started the engine. I took off down the road to a 24 hour dollar tree. I ran inside.
"Welcome to dollar tree, oh you don't care ok," I heard the worker whisper
I ran to the womens section, found a bunch of pregnancy tests. I grabbed 5, all different kinds. I was nervous to buy these. I was almost ashamed bc I looked rlly young and no one wants to see a young teen buying pregnancy tests.
"Ok that'll be $15," said the cashier
"Here ya go,"
"How old are you?"
"Why?"
"Bc you look rlly young to be buying pregnancy tests,"
"18 and bye,"
That guy was super creepy, I grabbed my bag and ran. I jumped in the car and hit the staring wheel.
"Damnit, I cant be pregnant!"
I drove home, it was almost 1 am. I grabbed the bad and ran into the house forgetting to close and lock the door. I jumped into the bathroom, it smelled disgusting from my puke.
"Gross but I'll deal with it," I whispered
I grabbed one of the tests and peed on it, then I did that with the rest of the tests good thing I had to pee rlly bad.
ETHANS POV
I feel really bad for just leaving her. I'll just go back to her house with some medicine for her "sickness".
I got in my car and drove over there. When I got there the door was wide open. Did someone break in?
"REMI!?! Are you ok!?" I yelled
No answer. I ran into her room to find her bathroom door open.
"Rems did you get sick again?"
I walked over to see her face completely white.
"Remi?" I asked
"Ethan,"
I looked at all the boxes opened on the ground. Pregnancy tests.
"Look," she said with a tear falling down her face
She handed me the test and it said....

Ha cliffhanger hoes
New chapter soon

peace