/Choose/

*previously*
He pushed me into him, he kissed me.
His lips, I kissed them so much. Stupidly I kissed back. He smiled knowing he had  dominant power over me. He had won.
He pushed me against the concrete walls, grinding against me intensifying the kiss.
I moaned.
"Oh the block is gonna hear you scream my name," he whispered into my ear
*present*
Grayson was insane, a jerk, and very hot. But I wanted his body and he obviously wanted mine.
He picked me up, I wrapped my legs around him. He sat me down on the concrete seat, kissing me while slowly pushing me down. In a matter of seconds he was on top of me.
"I miss this," he said
"Mmmm," is all I could say
He slid his hand under my shirt and under my bra. He put his other hand in my pants and in my underwear. I moaned rlly loud, almost a scream.
He smiled, knowing he had won. He began to kiss my neck, with his hands still in place. I didn't care anymore, I didn't care who would hear or listen. It was all too much.
"Grayson," I moaned
He intensified everything.
"Grayson," I said almost yelling
He went at it again
"GRAYSON!" I yelled moaning
He had a seductive smirk on his face.
"That's not my name," he said pulling his shirt off
He unclipped my bra with one hand and smashed his lips onto mine. He put his tongue in my mouth. I wrapped my legs around him, signaling to do his worst.
"Now you'll rlly be screaming my name," Gray said
"I already did," I said slipping my hands into his pants
"No my name is Daddy," he said
I looked into his eyes, almost annoyed.
"Are you fucking serious, a daddy kink?" I asked
He began to unbuckle his belt.
"Yes I do," he said kissing me harder
One thing led to another....

After Gray and I had sex in the little garden, I felt guilty. Wtf was I doing? I've cheated on both of these guys twice, I need to get my shit straight.
It was around 6 am when I drove home. I was worn out from Gray and I was already tired enough. I pulled up in the driveway to see Ethan outside.
"Where the hell have you been?" He asked
"I needed to go for a drive," I answered
"In Grayson's car?" He questioned
I turned around to see that I had gotten into Grays car on accident. Damnit, I was too tired to notice.
"Remi what the hell is wrong with you, you keep going from twin to twin you need to choose!" Ethan yelled
My mind at this point was in different places. I was so in love that I was sleeping around with twins. What happened to the good Remi? Where is she at?
I just stared at Ethan, I had no words. I was still in denial that I had just slept with Gray right after I lost my baby. Was I insane? Yes I am and I have to make a decision right now.
"Well E I choose....

Hahahha cliffhanger hoes

peace.