Bye Ethan

*previously*
We arrived at my house and I went upstairs. I put on a sweatshirt crop top that had a skateboard on it.
And I was ready for dinner.
*present*
I sat down feeling uncomfortable in this crop top. I knew I should change.
"Hey e I'm gonna change," I whispered
"Why you look so hot?" He asked
"I feel uncomfortable,"
"Oh ok,"
I walked upstairs just to hear the doorbell ring. I didn't even get to change.
I walked to the door to see Grayson making out with Lucifer.
I shut the door loud enough to make them notice I opened it.
The door bell rang again. I opened it. Forgetting I was still in my crop top and sport shorts that are rlly short. Graysons eyes looked me up and down. He bit his lip. Ew.
"E! Grayson's here with Lucif- I mean Lucy!" I yelled
I turned and walked upstairs.
I shut the door behind me. I ran my hands threw my hair. I was getting stressed out over nothing. But what if Grayson says that we fucked? Oh shit.
I went to my closet and picked out a cute outfit.

It was comfortable yet cute. I grabbed my converse and walked downstairs. Ethan was in the bathroom and Grayson was with lucifer on the couch. I walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. I felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around my waist. Grayson.
I stood up and turned around.
"Grayson get the fuck off of me and go fuck Lucifer over there," I said harshly
I pointed at the devil that was sitting on my couch.
He scuffed at me and rolled his eyes.
He leaned closer.
"Your gonna regret saying that to me when I'm fucking you senseless," he whispered smacking my ass
He still thinks I have a thing for him. It was a mistake. I don't want to be with Grayson bc he's a fuckboy.
"Funny thing is, Grayson, you won't be fucking me senseless, I mean since you can't and won't get a chance I mean it's not like your tiny dick could make anyone senseless," I snapped back
He stopped and turned around. Everyone looked my way.
"Ok let's leave, we will meet you at the restaurant," Ethan said grabbing my waist pulling me to the door.

We walked out. His grip tightening, he basically threw me in the back seat.

"Remi what the hell was that!" He screamed sitting in the front seat

"He deserves it he's an asshole!" I shouted back

"Well that asshole is my brother!"

Was Ethan sticking up for him? Ethan was getting very angry. More angry than I've ever seen him. His grip tightened on the steering wheel, his foot stomped on the pedal. The car speeded forward.

"Ethan slow down.." I said getting scared

Silence. He wouldn't answer.

He stopped the car.

"Get out." He mumbled

"What?" I asked

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY DAMN CAR!!"

I looked at him he was furious.

"Fine  don't expect to see me soon goodbye Ethan Dolan, and don't have Grayson come get me either." I said slamming the car door.

His car speeded off. I stood there. The tears began to fall. One by one, each one hitting the cold ground.

I walked back home.

I packed my shit.

I booked a plane flight.

I was gone.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

****IMPORTANT LOOK HERE!!!!!!!*****

BY SEQUAL TO THIS BOOK WILL BE OUT SOON THIS IS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER SORRY!
STAY UPDATES ON MY INSTAGRAM which is: nolanisdolan
BYYEEEEE