The Dolans

*previously*

"I know, I wanted to see the first steps and their birthday parties, but we can't and it fucking sucks but at least we have each other," he said
Yeah we have each other.
*present*
Few days later...
I had payed in my bed listening to XXXtentacion. Ethan had asked if I needed him, I know he's hurting. People have been messaging me on all my social media's, mom must have told some people.
I felt more depressed than ever, like there was this gap between me and the world. And I had to jump across to get to the other side, but if I jumped I would fall to my death so I stay on my dark, sad side. Ethan had fallen silent most of the time, and Grayson kept messaging me asking how we were, he still wanted to know whose baby it was. How selfish of him to know if he messed up by getting me pregnant after the baby is dead. Dead.
Not only is my poor baby dead, so was I. I was more mentally dead inside than ever. I wasn't scared of death anymore, I welcome it with open arms. As if death were to come knocking on my door I wouldn't hide in fear I would open the door and greet him as I would life. I knew that I wasn't going to become happy again, only the worst was yet to come.
I am in my room laying in bed listening to music crying my eyes out.
"Remi, you need to eat something," I heard E day
I stayed silent as if I didn't hear him.
"Remi I know this is hard but I'm feeling down too I feel like shit and you have got to eat bc if you don't eat them I will loose you too and I can't do that!" He yelled
I turned around with tears staining my cheeks. I ran to him and hugged him tightly.
"You wont loose me," I said kissing his plump lips
I needed Ethan, I needed his sweet kisses. I needed his hugs and cuddles. It was as if they were my medicine, anti-depressant.
He moved his hand to the bottom of my back, and he dipped me over as if we were in a movie.
I moved my head back and laughed. I laughed.
"There's my favorite smile," Ethan said
"I love you E-tee-wee-tee," I said kissing him again
We were just stupid teenagers, but it felt like we had been married for millions of years. He was favorite person in the world, that was a fact.
I kissed him with passion forgetting the world around us. Forgetting my sadness, loniless, heartbreak. I just melted into Ethan, I let him take control, I didn't care anymore.
He pushed me up against a wall, not to hurt me. He grabbed my head and moving his fingers into my hair. It was like we were stuck in a movie.
"I miss your kisses Rems," Ethan said between kisses
"Don't we all?" Someone said
Ethan moved off of me and turned around. Grayson was standing in the doorway. He had flowers in his hands and dried out tears on his face. I just stared at him, I wasn't even angry.
"Hi Gray," I greeted him
His face seemed puzzled, like he was surprised I wasn't yelling. I was too.
"Hello Remi, hi Ethan mom is missing you too," Gray replied
"I'll be home in a few hours but you can go now," E suggested
Grayson began to turn around, not wanting to put a fight.
"Gray wait," I yelled

THE TWINS KEEP SAYING COMING SOON FOR SOMETHING AND I RLLY WANNA KNOW WHAT IT IS UGHHH

peace.