suprise?¿

*previously*
Gray came over and we wasted the day away.
*present*
Gray had fallen asleep, after we "hung out". I just got up and put my clothes back on. There was so much guilt in my stomach, I had now cheated on E twice. I don't deserve him. I can't believe he's still with me.
I was a piece of shit for cheating on him. I was already a bitch and now I'm a bitchy whore. I've never cheated before but now it's like I'm a slut or something. I was falling for the Dolan Twins, and I didn't even try to catch myself.
I had to confess, even though it would crush E it was the right thing to do. I was in love with him and I can't lie to the person I love. I didn't want to wake Gray so I put on black jeans and a purple shirt. I left a note for Gray.
"I went to confess to E I'm sorry but I can't just sleep around while I have a boyfriend, I love E so that's why I have to tell him," I wrote
"Sorry Gray," I whispered and sat the note down
I was just gonna show up at their house. I didn't want to have Ethan scared bc I have something to tell him. I know he's gonna break up with me, I will crawl back into invisibility. I would quit my job at The California Dream, bc they get all their tattoos there. I had to change a lot of things bc I was stupid and I fell in love. I was the stupid one for cheating, for answering that text from a person I didn't know. I was the stupid one, I will always be.
I walked to my car with my head low. I left Gray alone half naked in my bed, he would leave me too.  I had messed up, so bad. I was about to loose the most important ppl in my life and it was all my fault.
I sat in my car hitting my staring wheel, and yelling. I'm surprised that no one called the cops on me. I started my car and just sat there and debated wether I should drive or shut the car off.  I was going to break his heart and mine. I had to do this but I didn't want to.
I backed up and drove to his house. His car was in the drive way. No lights were on.
I knocked on the front door, no answer. I knew where they hid the spare key. I let myself in.
As soon as I closed the door it opened again.
"Remi what are you doing?" It was Gray
Gray had gotten there right after me.
"I told you I'm talking to Ethan," I said
"Ethan's busy,"
"Ik you don't want him to know bu-" Gray cut me off
"That's not it," he said grabbing my arm
"Gray let go!"
He let go and I went to Ethan's room. His door was shut. I opened the door, to see something that will ruin things forever......

Sorry not sorry for the cliffhanger
I was busy today so I'm sorry for the late post ily all🖤

peace.