SAD!

*previously*
"Remi, why didn't you tell me?" He said with a tear falling down his face.
"I didn't want to scare you off,"
He just hugged me so tight. I felt safe in this moment like nothing would happen again but that was just the beginning....
*present*
He had seen the dark side of me that was beginning to take over my mind at the moment.
"Ethan I just wanna know," I said looking at my arms
"What do you need to know?"
"Why do you love me, I am a depressed ugly shit who tend s to ruin people's lives,"
"No you don't you make them better your absolutely beautiful and your eyes sparkle this evergreen color, you depressed so what it's a bump in the road of life and ever car gets over the bump in the road and they keep going,"
"I love you Ethan,"
"Remi?"
"Yeah?"
"What's my last name?"
"Um idk you never told me?"
"Do you know who I am?"
"ARE YOU A MURDERER?!"
"Go on google and search Ethan Dolan,"
I grabbed my phone scared to see what google had to say about E. When I searched Ethan Dolan I was surprised to see what showed.

 HE WAS FAMOUS!?!"Your famous?"I whispered in shock"I don't like that word but kinda,""Why didn't you tell me?""I wanted you to like me for me not the fame,"I just sat there on the bed in shock

HE WAS FAMOUS!?!
"Your famous?"I whispered in shock
"I don't like that word but kinda,"
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"I wanted you to like me for me not the fame,"
I just sat there on the bed in shock. I'm dating one of the most famous people in the world.
"How are you umm liked by lots of people?" I didn't want to use the word famous.
"YouTube and Vine,"
"No the fuck way,"
"What!?"
"I just remembered you,"
"Huh"
"Omg your Ethan and Grayson Dolan from vine,"
"Yeahhhh"
"My little cousin used to go on and on about you she watched your vines she's a huge fan,"
"So you do know me?"
"I didnt know that you were that Ethan I didn't think about it but I love you for you not the fame,"
"I know," he said as he kissed me
He kissed me and it felt so right and wrong at the same time. I felt gray kissing me and Ethan, it was so weird and bad at the same time.
"Ethan," I whispered in between kisses
"Remi are u ok?"
"It's just it's strange to kiss both of you in one night,"
" ya Ik but don't worry about it bc tonight I'm going to make you not even want to be around Gray," he said seductively
We were sitting on the edge of my bed kissing, sounds like a teenager movie a romcom. One minute it's a kiss then a makeout and then your both lying naked beside each other.
Ethan and I were a couple but I was kinda worried he would break m my heart like everyone else does. I love Ethan and he loves me but even love has an expiration date.

Sorry for the short chapter
peace.