A crazy little thing called love🖤

Warning this is a dirty chapter
*Previously*

"I love you Remi," he whispered
"I love you too E" I said before kissing him with more passion.
He moved us into the back seat, carrying me without braking a sweat. He pulled my top off
*present*
He pulled my top off showing me in my bra. I pulled his belt off, he put his hands in my hair. He started kissing my neck and jawline, making me let out a small moan. This was obviously not his first time he's ever done this.
I was still in shock that I had known this boy for almost two days and now we are in the back seat of his car shirtless, but I was completely ok with it.
He tried to remove my jeans but they were to tight.
"Hahaha, are my jeans to tight?" I laughed
"Oh shut up and take em off" he said in a seductive voice
I unbuttoned my pants and he pulled them off. I felt like I was in a movie, only good things ever happen to people in movies, and I was not in a movie. Without breaking the kiss I kicked his pants off, revealing his boner.
"Am I really that sexy?" I asked
"Yes of course you are!" He growled
He kissed me, and I clipped my bra showing my breasts. Ethan was insane, and I was insanely in love with him. He was my entire world now and forever. We aren't even a couple and we are in his car having sex. It was crazy, but so am I.
He grabbed a condom out of his back seat pocket behind the drivers seat. He threw his boxers off, and his dick showed. About 7 inches, which wasn't surprising. I was only in my underwear, until he jumped back onto me and slowly took his hand and pulled them off not breaking the kiss. He began thrusting.
*sorry little children reading*
I moaned very loud more than once. He kept kissing me like it was nothing new, like he was some kind of sex expert.
*1 hour later*
I had just had sex with a person I met two days ago and just kissed his brother. So much was going through my mind. Ethan was siting beside me in the back seat. He had a blanket over the two of us. He held me and kissed me again and again. He comforted me bc Ik he knew I was a virgin until he came along. I wasn't scared at all like they always say that you would be. I was happy, I loved Ethan, he loved me.
"Remi will you be my girlfriend?" He asked
"Till the end of course I love you," I answered
I always believe love was some kind of joke, or that there was no such thing as love at first sight. Everything changed when I met Ethan, he was mine now and forever.

Sorry for the dirty chapter
Ily all new chapter tomorrow!
peace.