Family

*previously*

"But you don't give a fuck about me or the baby or that the fact that I wanted to take my own life bc of you, bc you are a piece of shit who doesn't have a heart and if this baby is yours and it's a girl it's gonna be sad when she walks around my house asking where her daddy is or where is her father," I said crying while walking out his house
*present*
I walked right out of his house crying, Ethan was running towards me. He came up and hugged me.
"Remi I was so scared why are you at my house?" E asked
"I had to say some things to Grayson.." I whispered
"Ok let's get you home you don't need to be stressed out bc it's bad for the baby,"
He held my hand as we walked back home, I was still in tears. My back was hurting and my feet were swollen. I was getting fat, and gaining weight fast. This baby was gonna change my life and I best get ready for it.
I didn't know how along I was but I needed to know, so Ethan called a doctor. I had an appointment tomorrow to go see how far along I was.
That's all I could think about all day, I wonder if I could find out the gender?
I was so excited about this baby, I wasn't over a day ago. I wanted this baby, and I don't care if Grayson is the dad because he will never get to see this baby or babies.
I kinda want twins when I think about it. Aw little Ethan's running around, or little mees running around. What if there two girls? Or a boy and a girl? Or just one?
I was super excited about this, maybe more excited than anything rn.
Ethan and I fell asleep, and slept together in my bed. I woke up early and threw up, morning sickness. My family was home now, I went downstairs.
It was about 5 am and my sister didn't know I was home.
My sister, her name is Emily and she is a year younger than me. She used to call me everyday since I left home. Now she just texts me a lot. I love her to death she's been my best friend when no one was. She had been asking for me to have a week home for a couple of years. So I walked downstairs to see her on the phone with someone.
"It's too early to be on the phone Ems," I said
"REMI!?? Omg your home!!!!!!" She yelled running toward me
"Easy, you may hurt my little one," I said as she hugged me tightly
She let go and looked at me, my mom and dad dropped their bags.
"Little one?" Emily asked
"Yes mom and dad and Emily I just found out I am pregnant plz don't be mad and my first ultra sound is tomorrow plz don't be mad," I said fastly
There was a silence, and awkward silence.
My mom ran over to me.
"Congratulations Remi I'm so happy!!" My mom yelled
"You are?" I asked
"We all are!" My dad yelled
Then I heard the stairs creak. Ethan.
"Remi whats with all the racket, are you alright?" Ethan mumbled
I forgot to tell Emily that I was pregnant with one of the Dolan Twins kids.
Emily was obsessed with them and she has wanted to meet them for years. She missed the tour sadly but she is in love with Ethan.
"Sorry Ethan, my family just got home," I said
"Wait Ethan?" Emily asked
She turned around and flipped the light switch for the stairs. Ethan almost fell from the bright light.
"AHHHHH OMG YOUR ETHAN DOLAN!!!" She yelled running to hug him
"Oh hi," Ethan said confused
"Wait Rems your pregnant with Ethan's baby?"

Sorry for the short chapter

peace.