The snapchat 🤬

Ethan was my boyfriend, and I loved him. He had this insane way of making me love him more and more. Today was and insane day, me and Gray made out, and I have car sex with Ethan. A part of me felt like a slut and the other half was ok with everything.
Ethan and I are just sitting in the back of his car I'm only in his shirt and my underwear. He's only in his jeans. We cuddled for hours, then I remembered.
"Shit I have homework!" I yelled
"Ok stay back here I'll go tell Gray we are leaving and I'll drive you back home," he explained
"Ok"
Ethan didn't even put his shirt back on, he jumped out the back seat. Slammed the door and ran to the apartment.
Ethan's POV
I had just had sex with Remi and I loved it. I wasn't expecting her to be so good at it, I mean she was obviously a virgin. I hope the condom didn't break, we are too young to have a kid.
She had college work to do, I was gonna drive her back to her house. I went back inside forgetting to put my shirt back on.
"Gray?" I yelled walking through the door
"Yeah E?" Gray said walking out of his room
"I have to take Remi back to her house,"
"Where's your shirt, where have you been?"
"Oh umm me and Remi went swimming"
"In the middle of October?"
"Yeah it was an inside pool"
I had to lie to him because when he first saw Remi he told me he had a crush on her.
"Ethan did you and Remi have car sex?" Gray asked
"Hellll noooo" I lied
"Well your car hasn't left yet and your shirt is gone and I watched your car rock back and forth,"
Shit. I hate that he's so protective over me even tho I'm older.
"Fine we were listening to rock music," I lied again
"Ethan Ik you lying bc there was no music,"
"Oh really then what song were we listening to?"
"Oh you were listening to that one song ummm what's it called oh ya it's called Remi Moaning," he busted me
"Fine we had  sex"
"What the hell Ethan you've only known her for two days!" He yelled
"I love her Gray she's different"
"That's what you said about Meredith"
Meredith. My ex she cheated on me and I haven't dated anyone since. I had known her for a few days and we have sex. Later that week after I told her I loved her she cheated on me.
"Remi is different"
"Ethan, you knew I liked her,"
"Grayson she told me she loves me and we are dating,"
"Whatever, just leave"
I hated upsetting Grayson, he was my best friend ever since he was stuck in the womb. I loved my bro, always will.
POV OVER
I hope Ethan hurries back. Then I saw him running back.
"Good timing" I said when he got back in the car
Then my phone buzzed.
I opened a Snapchat from Gray.
It was... it was a picture of me and Ethan having sex....

Idk when ima release chapters but here's this one.
peace.