"Sick"

*previously*
Ethan and I were a couple but I was kinda worried he would break m my heart like everyone else does. I love Ethan and he loves me but even love has an expiration date.
*present*
Ethan was this dream, that was amazing. You know one of those dreams you never want to wake up from and then right before it gets to the good part you wake up. Or when you get so close to the end of a book then you loose your place in the pages.
Losing people was kinda the only thing I was good at, my dad had left when I was 13. My best friends left me for a bitch who hated me. My last boyfriend had left me for the bitch who took my friends, after five years.  I lost people who meant the most to me easily. I locked my heart in a cage so I wouldn't get attached but it's like Ethan had the missing key.
I was cautious with my feelings, that's why I didn't tell Ethan about my depression. He didn't shame me for my wrists or baby me like my mom did. He just kissed the pain away. Like always.
We sat there on the edge of my bed kissing deeper and deeper. He was my medicine, but how long would my medicine last?
He put his hands around my waist carefully , trying not to touch my wrists. He was so, perfect.
The kiss deepened with him pulling my closer and his hands on my waist. How was he so seductive? He had this ora around him that just said fuck me.
When I first saw him I thought fuck boy. And his brother. He wasn't a fuck boy at all, he was the complete opposite.
He easily laid me and him down on the bed, not touching my arms at all.  He tugged on my shirt, signaling to take it off. I didn't know if I felt like doing this.
"Ethan, I can't right now," I said sadly
"Hey that's fine, your upset that's fine,"
"No I mean I actually feel sick,"
"Shit go to bathroom and I'll go get a wet rag."
I got up and ran to the bathroom, shut the door and sat by the toilet. Ethan knocked on the door.
"Can I come in?" He asked
"Crack the door and set the rag down I'm not letting you watch me throw up,"
"Ok,"
He dropped the rag and shut the door with ease.
What the fuck why am I sick? Food poisoning? I haven't gotten the flu in years. Then I threw up and felt a little better I threw my hair in a bun and took my contacts out and put my glasses on.
"Ethan I think I have the flu," I said slowly
"Come here I'll check your temperature,"
"Ok mom,"
He was gonna take care of me I could tell. He was one of those boys you see on social media that would straighten your hair for you or make sure you get better when your sick. He was a good guy, a really good guy. I don't deserve him.
He took my temp, and there was a shocked look on his face.
"Your temp is perfectly fine," he said
"That's good," I said
"Yeah it's great," he said worriedly
I was confused on why he sounded worried.
ETHAN POV
She got sick, and no temperature. Is she sick or something worse? Shit.
I grabbed my phone.
"I will be right back I am just gonna go to the other bathroom," I lied
"Ok," she answered
I ran to the bathroom, I didn't have to go though. I sat on the toilet with the seat down, and grabbed my phone. I went on safari and searched, symptoms of pregnancy....

Sorry for the short chapter
For updates on my next chapters follow me on insta

dolxndances

Or Snapchat
rreynolds516

peace.