The big test..

*previously*

"Hey E I'm going to get some stuff from the store!" I yelled walking out to the car
I drove to dollar store and grabbed two tests. When I got home E was still there but asleep on the couch.
I went and did the pregnancy tests and they both came up....
*present*
It was 12:30 pm and I was upstairs sitting in my bathroom. Ethan was asleep downstairs, Grayson wasn't here. I was nervous to look at my pregnancy test, so I didn't. I just flipped it over and left it on the counter.
I went downstairs to wake up Ethan. I was halfway down the stairs and I slipped. I fell on my back and it hurt rlly bad. It made a loud noice and woke E.
"Remi is that you?" He said looking around
"Ethan help I fell on the stairs and hurt my back bad!" I yelled
"Omg I'm coming!" He said running over
He got to the stairs and saw me laying there, my back was in a lot of pain.
Ethan ran upstairs to my bathroom to get an ice pack. Shit that's were the test was.
"Ethan no!" I yelled
It was too late
"Remi..." He said coming around the corner
He was looking at the test in his hands.
ETHANS POV
I had woken up to the sound of Remi yelling. When I ran over there she was holding her back, she fell down the stairs. I went to go get an ice pack out of her bathroom bc that's were she kept them. When I walked into the bathroom there was something sitting on the counter, it was a stick of some sort. I picked it up slowly, I flipped it over.
"Ethan no!" I heard Remi yell
I walked around the corner with it in my hands.
"Remi..." I whispered
I was in shock, and confused.
POV over
Ethan had the test in his hands, then the front door opened.
"Sorry for not asking if I could come over I jus-" Grayson stopped
He saw me on the stairs and Ethan at the top of the stairs holding something.
"What the hell is going on!?"Gray yelled
"I fell," I said
"And she's pregnant," Ethan whispered
"See noth- WHAT!?" I yelled
"Remi your pregnant?" The Twins said in sync
"Yeah, I'm pregnant," I said shamefully
"Who's the baby daddy?" They asked
I looked at them and they looked at me. We all had the same question, who's the father.

Sorry for the short ass chapter

peace.