2.

Remis POV

When I got home a drunkily walked through the door of my tiny apartment. It was a mess. Trash spilled over, plates shattered on the ground, empty bottles of beer scattered across the couch, and dirty clothes everywhere so much to where you couldn't see the floor.

But this is what my life has become, a drunk 21 year old with nothing but a broken heart.

I laid down on a pile of clothes and drifted off to sleep, only to have a night mare.

**
"Get out," Ethan whispered

"What?," I asked

"I SAID GET OUT!" He screamed

I got out and stood on the side walk and watched his car drive away.

I walked to my home and packed without my own parents knowing. I grabbed everything in my room, creating a ruckus of noise.

My door creaked open.

Emily.

"Rem what are you doing," she asked half asleep

"Emily I'm leaving and don't tell mom your the only one who is to know my location and why I'm leaving," I explained

Her face went pale.
She nodded.

I grabbed my bags and keys. I drove to the airport. I booked a flight to LA. And I moved to an apartment hoping it was far away from where ever Ethan and Grayson lived.
***
Dream over

I woke up drenched in sweat. Why did I have to re live that day? In a dream.

I checked the clock 5 am. Great I'm going to have to get ready for work now. My head was pounding, I took some medicine and got ready.

I worked at a restaurant downtown, it was an easy job and payed ok but it was just enough sometimes to pay my rent.

I got there to do my shift, the parking lot was completely packed. Ugh and my head is still killing me.

I walked in to see a group of what looked like teenage boys, all on there phones. Some look familiar but I can't see their faces. Whatever.

I go to the back and grab my shit and start work.

"Good morning Remi.. there are some cute boys out there hun," said my friend who works with me

Her name is Brenda, and she's around 65. She's the sweetest person I've ever met and she's like my grandmother.

"Oh Bren trust me they look pretty young like 18 young," I said laughing

"Well you still got to wait on em," she said

"Ik sadly," I answered

I walked out and walked over to the crowded table of boys. I could see one was Nate Garner, omg NATE FUCKING GARNER!! Keep it together Remi you'll get another headache.

Why was Nate Garner in a shit restaurant, isn't he like loaded from vine and YouTube?

I walked over there trying to keep it together, I knew I was going to fail.

There was two chairs empty, weird. Maybe they didn't have as many people as they thought.

"Hello guys can I get your drinks?" I asked

They stopped talking and looked my way. Nate looked at me and smiled.

Omg his smile.

"Uh we will have waters and two more people are on there way they'll have a water too," Nate said

"Alright they'll be right out and I'll get order in a second," I said

I looked up and Nate was checking me out. Omg, I'm so fangirling Rn!

I walked off to get there drinks, and seen that two kids had set down in the empty spots.
I grabbed the waters and walked out.

And lord was I not ready for who I was about to see.

"Ethan?"