1 6

yuli

her major is art education, and the classes she's been taking are helping. she's always had a love for children, but she doesn't know if she can say the same for a few people in her class.

william, a shaggy blonde with a terrible personality, barely has patience with 20 year olds, so how is he supposed to have patience with kids in elementary school?

"... anyways, i was telling her how i knew she was a dyke and was probably sleeping with her roommate, and—"

"are you serious right now?" yuli asks, disgusted. this stuff usually only happens in movies, so why is it happening now? asshole.

"serious about what, princess?" he smirks, his legs propped up on the table. "should i give her your number so you can have a turn?"

"even if she did like girls, which you don't even know," she grabs his ankles and sweeps them off of the table to the ground. "it's none of your business. she can love whoever she wants."

"i'm sorry was that supposed to do something?" he laughs, standing to tower over the barely 5'3 girl.

"you think you're all high and mighty? why don't you shove it?"

anger washes over his face, and he scowls. "bitch."

she rolls her eyes. "ow, my ego. how will i sleep at night?"

"is there a problem here?" the professor walks into the room, setting her files onto a desk.

the students fall silent, and yuli takes her seat, crossing her arms smugly.