Chapter 4

Ava's P.O.V

Why did class have to end?!?!?!

For once in my life I actually had a decent conversation. Rider is different from everyone else. He actually listens and he's sweet.

Our conversation continued for only five minutes after class ended because the barbie I live with had screamed "HEY SLUT GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND CARRY MY BAG!!!!!!" I sighed.

"You know her?" Rider asked.

"Unfortunately, yes" I say "Bye Rider I need to go before she sweats off her spray tan."

"Okay" he said as he tried not to laugh. I ran over to her.

"ABOUT TIME BITCH!!!" She yelled. I took her bag and we walked to her car.

"Put it in the trunk and sit in the back." She said adding another layer of lip gloss. "I'm gonna drop you off, cover for me will you?" I couldn't say no because if I did I would have to walk home.

"Sure" I say in a bored tone.

Rider's P.O.V

She is the very first person not to ask what happened to my face. But she's also the first gir- I mean person I talked to. She didn't even asked for any personal information besides my name. Ava. Even her name is perfect. As I drove I couldn't stop thinking about her. When I got home I mentally smack my self. What if she has a boyfriend? What if- "ow" I slammed face first into the door. Damn. There was a note.

Dear Rider,
Im sorry I couldn't tell you this morning but I'm going on a three month business trip. There's plenty of money I left for you in the living room and I left my credit card in case you run out. Stay out of trouble until I get back.

Remember hide your face,
Dad

Business trip. Yeah right he's probably fucking one of his Co workers some where in Florida. Typically Dad. Doing whatever he can to avoid me.

Ava's P.O.V

I walked through the the door to see a very unhappy mother. What did I NOT do this time?

"Where's your sister?"

"I don't kno-"

"YOUR LYING!!" 

"No I'm no-" her hand came into contact with my face.

"WHERE IS SHE?!?!?!?!"

"S-s-shopping" I lied

"Thank you." She smiled.

"Now go clean the kitchen. We're having guests tonight and your not invited." I ran to the kitchen, Cleaned, Cooked, set the table, then ran to my room. I seriously can't wait until I get out the prison.

What do you guys think of Ava's Mom and Rider's dad?
Tell me in the comments!!!!!
Keep Reading,
Colita 😘