Chapter 5

Ava's P.O.V

I sat in my room with music blasting in my headphones. My room door flew open "AVA!!!" Squeaks my sister. "HELP ME PICK OUT CLOTHES FOR THE DINNER!!!" I was gonna decline, but we all know what happens down that road. I helped Jessica with the dress I pick out.
(At the top^^^^)
"it's perfect!!" She squeals. "You can get out now." She stated. Finally I can enjoy my music. I put in my headphones and start singing along. "Tell me am I going crazy (uh-huh) tell me have I lost my mind (yeah) am I just afraid of loving? (Uh-huh) or am I not the loving typ-". "AVA!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE AND SERVE DINNER!!!"
Wait, what time is it I check my clock. "7:03"
Wow it took 3 HOURS TO GET the "perfect" dress for Jessica. God DAMNIT!!. I ran downstairs and into the kitchen. The "guests" were a man with brown hair and eyes, a lady with red hair, freckles, and blue eyes, and a boy about the same age as me with brown hair and blue eyes. I put my head down and grabbed the food. When I got back to the table the boy asked "Will you be joining us for dinner?" I shook my head. "Why would you care if she stays or not? Jessica is more of a women than she is." Said my father. Yeah if a plastic bitch and doesn't know how to do anything besides spend money is a real women, then my sister is a "real women".

Rider's P.O.V

I stayed up most of the night thinking about Ava

And how her sister talks to her. I felt anger. What Ava ever do to be called a slut? I want- no need to know more about her. And why her sister treats her like that. Oh God what's wrong with me? I sound obsessed.

What's happening with Rider? Heh heh heh 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
Is it love or is it obsession? Find out in the next chapter!!!!!!
Keep Reading,
Colita 😘