Chapter 11 p1

Rider's P.O.V

How is this possible?!?! What did I do?!?! Questions fill my head. "RIDER!!!!" Huh? I turned around. Ava stood there looking at me. "Yes?"  "Why are you freaking out so much?" Many reasons... "Because your not the first girl I've kissed..." She didn't even flinch. "Ok then if you have... How did the "darkness" go away when you kissed me?". Ava asked "My father says that I can only  be saved by true loves kiss." I say "That's so corny" stated Ava.

Ava's P.O.V
"Thats so corny." I stated "Shit like that on exist in story books." Rider laughed. "This is real life Ava and I'm living proof." Said Rider Ok Mr.fairytale "How many other girls did you kiss and why?" I asked. He rubbed the back of his neck "Umm..." Ok fine don't answer it. I walked started walking towards the door.  "Where are you going?" He asked. "To the kitchen." If I can find it. Wait my bag!!! I turn around and run past him to get my bag. Before I could get to the stairs he grabbed my arm. I sighed "Fine I'll tell you" he exclaimed. "I'm listening." I say. "I've kissed 6 other girls " he said. My lip started to twitch. I felt weird. "And I kissed them because I thought they loved me..." He trailed off. My heart sank. He's kissed so many girls but none of them loved him back. Wow...
"The one that hurt the most was a girl named Sienna."
Her name is nice but... "But she only dated me for a dare." Ouch...

PART 1

Wow what do you guys think of that? TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
Keep Reading,
Colita 😘😝