Chapter 19

***Rider's P.O.V***

She's actually jealous.

"Ava answer the question."

"So what if I am?"

"Ava she means nothing to me." She scoffed.

"She's skinny, she doesn't have scars, and she's pretty. She's perfect. Just right for you."

"Ava I love you."

She looked up at me "Your lying." She said in disbelief.

"Why would I lie to you?"

"You barely know me."

"Why are you so negative?"

"Because I've learned not to trust anyone even if they're close."

"Why?"

"Because I was betrayed by my parents at a young age. My sister isn't even related to me they adopted her to make for me because I was born black the only reason why they kept me is so I could do all the cooking and cleaning. They even called me their slave."

"Ava I-"

"Don't say anything. Just open the car door." I sighed and opened the doors. She put her bags in the backseat and sat in the passenger seat.

"There's something I need to tell you."

"What is it." She huffed. She cute when she's mad.

"It's about every full moon." She turned her attention to me.

"What about it."

"Every full moon since I'm... What I am the dark side of me takes over to kill and consume innocent lives." She shivered. "But to prevent this from happening I lock myself in my basement and wait for the night to pass."

"I thought the curse was lifted! How is this even possible?!" She questioned.

"You have to find that out for your yourself." I sighed.

We finally got to the house. Ava went straight for the bags and dashed in side the house. I grabbed the rest of them and chuckled. Is she that hungry? My stomach growled. I guess she's not the only one who's hungry.

By the time I got to the house she was already cooking. My mouth watered at the amazing smell I dropped the bags and ran into the kitchen. She was standing at the stove cooking... Hamburgers! Yesss Hamburgers and fries!I sat down bouncing up and down in my seat.

***Ava's P.O.V***

I laughed at Rider's silliness. He's such a big kid. I finished at the stove and made the plates. It seems impossible to stay mad at him. I handed him his and he immediately digged in. I rolled my eyes and went to wash my hands. I spotted a bunch of bags on the floor and went to go pick them up. I grabbed the bags put they were immediately yanked out my hands. I frowned.

"Go eat Ava I got this."

"But the bags-"

"What happened to being hungry?"

"Rider!"

"Ava!" He mimicked. I sighed and walked back to the kitchen.

"Jerk!" I yelled. All he did was laugh in response.